Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got glass in my hand

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I was chillin on my roof about 10 minutes ago (unmoggable activity tbh. Nothing beats getting drunk or high on your roof at night).

I saw a deer.

I took a rock and threw it at the deer but I missed.

Anyways I was just chillin on there looking the moon, was nice.

I decided to go down a bit further to dangle my legs off and got some glass in my hand, I'm in my bed now.

It’s OVER for Latenightmoonwatchingcels

I don't go to the roof

I wish i had a roof to go to tbh

Throwing rocks at animals make you feel good?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dafuckfeels:
Tbh the best form of catharsis is seeing other living things suffer as a result of your actions, gives you a feeling of power

Tbh the best form of catharsis is seeing other living things suffer as a result of your actions, gives you a feeling of power
It would be better if there were nothing. Since there is more pain than pleasure on earth, every satisfaction is only transitory, creating new desires and new distresses, and the agony of the devoured animal is always far greater than the pleasure of the devourer.

I can relate with humans, but I have extreme sympathy for all animals.

I was chillin on my roof about 10 minutes ago (unmoggable activity tbh. Nothing beats getting drunk or high on your roof at night).
pretty chill ngl