Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just got done with first gymmaxxing session

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
HOW TF IS THIS SHIT ENJOYABLE AT ALL?

DOES IT JUST SUCK IN THE BEGINNING AND GET BETTER OVER TIME OR IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS?

@KING NOTHING @Ron.Belgrade @gymcellragefuel @Michael15651 @Ernst22 @FuckTheFBI @VideoGameCoper

you'll get used to it. don't try too hard when ur just starting off.

you'll get used to it. don't try too hard when ur just starting off.
Alright. This shit fucking sucks (I have gone to the gym a few times before and I really liked the soreness the next day idk why lol)

DOES IT JUST SUCK IN THE BEGINNING AND GET BETTER OVER TIME OR IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS?

@KING NOTHING @Ron.Belgrade @gymcellragefuel @Michael15651 @Ernst22 @FuckTheFBI @VideoGameCoper
Only if you are some roided schizo prolly.

Yes nigga the first two or three months are unbearable AIDS cancer. I used to lay on the ground and groan after hitting legs because I couldn’t get up.
But with time you build pain tolerance and the soreness goes away faster, you start actually enjoying it and it becomes therapeutic for removing stress off your mind.

Sucks in the beginning because you dont have le gf

What was ur workout like?

What was ur workout like?
4 x 8 bench press.

4 x 8 tricep extensions

4 x 8 shoulder press.

4 x 8 lateral raise

(Thanks to @KING NOTHING for all the help with the routine :3)

4 x 8 bench press.

4 x 8 tricep extensions

4 x 8 shoulder press.

4 x 8 lateral raise

Looks good, start like that and after 2 months go hard

Yes nigga the first two or three months are unbearable AIDS cancer. I used to lay on the ground and groan after hitting legs because I couldn’t get up.
But with time you build pain tolerance and the soreness goes away faster, you start actually enjoying it and it becomes therapeutic for removing stress off your mind.
This is about to be a brutal 2-3 months then.

I think it will be worth it in the end tho :3

hello kitty coffee GIF

It's not enjoyable. It just gets more tolerable the more you do it. I advise you to not go so hard. Not everyone needs to train hard af. The first month is the worst, and then it gets better. Don't do any weights heavier than you can do for 8 reps. I got a lifelong injury doing 1 rep maxxes, so avoid that

It's not enjoyable. It just gets more tolerable the more you do it. I advise you to not go so hard. Not everyone needs to train hard af. The first month is the worst, and then it gets better. Don't do any weights heavier than you can do for 8 reps. I got a lifelong injury doing 1 rep maxxes, so avoid that
Damn nigga what happened?

Damn nigga what happened?
Left hip labral tear and hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it fully, and my left hip is never gonna move past 95 degrees flexion again. I get a nasty hip binding pinch every time I tie my shoes or pick stuff up. Sucks, as I do lots of outdoor stuff. Not bad when walking luckily. Don't let this happen to you. I have subhuman hips to begin with and had a preexisting condition called acetabular retroversion, so if your hips are normal, you are less likely to get injured. Still though, don't lift too heavy. It is NOT worth it. Heed my warning

Left hip labral tear and hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it fully, and my left hip is never gonna move past 95 degrees flexion again. I get a nasty hip binding pinch every time I tie my shoes or pick stuff up. Sucks, as I do lots of outdoor stuff. Not bad when walking luckily. Don't let this happen to you. I have subhuman hips to begin with and had a preexisting condition called acetabular retroversion, so if your hips are normal, you are less likely to get injured. Still though, don't lift too heavy. It is NOT worth it. Heed my warning
Yeah I never understood one rep maxes aside from showing off.

Sorry that happened to you brocel

4 x 8 bench press.

4 x 8 tricep extensions

4 x 8 shoulder press.

4 x 8 lateral raise

Dogshit plan for your first day ever. 16 sets is overkill

Should I do three for each instead?
For push day, do 1 exercise 3 sets each for chest, shoulders and triceps.
For example
3x12 bench
3x12 shoulder press
3x12 skullcrushers

Use light weights, don't train anywhere close to failure, focus on form and mind muscle connection

It gets enjoyable once you start seeing newbie gains which you’ll see fast.

Biggest tip is you a variety of workouts. Don’t cram too much in one session, and every week change it up.

People quit too early because they go to the gym to only use the treadmill, eat like shit, and wonder why they aren’t gaining muscle or losing weight after 2 weeks.

And you know… you can also throw some dbol and testosterone in there for some extra fun

You don't enjoy it because that is not what you are naturally supposed to do