Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got done internet stalking my former oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
:cryfeels: Don’t know why I do this. Saw a new pic of her, she still looks good. It’s just torturous knowing that if I wasn’t subhuman we could have gotten married and I might have kids and a real career and be free of mental illness and loneliness. I probably would never have even known what an incel is. :feelsrope:

Almost forgot, she’s married now.

Last edited:
I try to stalk her but her instagram is private and she doesnt accept my fake accounts

But you post here instead, enjoy

Keep drooling over her while Chad rams her ass into hell.

I try to stalk her but her instagram is private and she doesnt accept my fake accounts

Try with a fake with high number of followers. No foid can say no to a social media celebrity.

You should try making an insta account with a chad pfp, stay private and post random pics to inflate your post count ngl that could work

I want to partially decapitate my former oneitis.

Never a good idea.

I couldn't do that because her facebook is private except for one post which reveals she has been studying Journalism. Good luck with your meme career thot.

Not too sure how to respond to the thread tbh.

Also JFL @ you if you don't hate all foids.

oneitis: only foid that gave you some kind of attention

Just did this awell, just a couple of minutes ago. Good thing is, she isn't that pretty anymore, and judging by the accounts she is following, it seems like her personality has also gone to shit.

It's better to stalk at night tbh.

You guys have oneitis...es? :feelsugh:
Any you people have this "foid worship" conception. Give me a break.

You guys have oneitis...es? :feelsugh:
Any you people have this "foid worship" conception. Give me a break.
Was from like 8 years ago.

Go8iu27rtna31

Was from like 8 years ago.
Even worse. Some girl from 8 years ago. As I can understand you did not even date her and somehow you still thinking about her to the point you stalk her on the Internet? Now. After 8 years. Fuck. Maybe I don't understand something and out of touch, but it sounds ridiculous.

Even worse. Some girl from 8 years ago. As I can understand you did not even date her and somehow you still thinking about her to the point you stalk her on the Internet? Now. After 8 years. Fuck. Maybe I don't understand something and out of touch, but it sounds ridiculous.
Had one date with her and was ghosted. Unlike some on here I’m actually an incel and don’t meet many women so I tend to remember the few interactions I had.

Had one date with her and was ghosted. Unlike some on here I’m actually an incel and don’t meet many women so I tend to remember the few interactions I had.
Obviously, it is not my business, but I recommend to forget about such interactions.

In 9th grade I had a oneitis whose Twitter I would stalk relentlessly. She was the single most popular girl in school (because she was arguably the Staciest of the Stacies) so I knew right away I would never have a chance.

i refuse to look up any former foids i crushed on before, nothing good will ever come from it

>he doesn't have .mp4s of his oneitis singing and dancing in leggings saved to his computer to jack off to

bro, do you even lift?

jk but lol, i got over every woman i used to like long ago, i don't care if they're married to some simp and have a cucked marriage, i got over their whole type anyway, i used to like the fickle oversensitive feminist type, so those can all suck ass now with how the world turned out. they're all garbage and OLD AS FUCK so that about taints any pleasant memory there might have been.

i'm into younger chicks now, there's one especially that i really want to fuck and can't get over it, it's almost inspiring tbh, whenever I think about fucking her I get this crazy energy that I never felt before, actually being able to fuck someone you like must be insanely empowering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back