Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got conscripted into mandatory military

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Most of Israel would just have been an enormous crater right now, if it wasn't for the Israeli military, weapons of mass destruction and nuclear missiles arsenal, and of course money, weapons and support provided by Uncle Sam.
The Jewish State barely exist because of the use of force since it foundation.

Last edited:
Ugh... Sorry. If it were me I'd simply refuse to go, then I'd be put in jail, then I'd s****de. So in that case I'd ER before I got arrested.
Who says you can't go ER in the military

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganghwa_Island_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting

bdc.png

Apparently Lithuania just passed this GENDER-EQUAL bill that men now have to do military service.

Well done cuckverment. You will force your own men to flee your country, and then you will end up with even lower birthrates and need to import third-world immi....

OH, I see why (((they))) did it.

Aha. Very clever.

Lithuania like many former eastern block state is shitting itself from Russia and is ramping up its military, so if russia attacks it can hold out for at least a few days while waiting on back up from the west. Doesn't wanna be another Georgia or Ukraine. Although tbh i dunno what a bunch of poorly trained/equipped conscripts with fare against the Russian army.

This is good for you. They will teach you how to use guns. They will prepare you to become a hERo.

Lithuania like many former eastern block state is shitting itself from Russia and is ramping up its military, so if russia attacks it can hold out for at least a few days while waiting on back up from the west. Doesn't wanna be another Georgia or Ukraine. Although tbh i dunno what a bunch of poorly trained/equipped conscripts with fare against the Russian army.

Great. More Eastern Europeans flooding into Western Europe.

Probably, it's what your cucked Lithuanian government want. What for an army in such a small flat country? The Russians would conquer you in less than a day, and you would finish as cannon fodder or POW, at best.

They just do it to force ethnical cleansing, by forcing people to emigrate even more, then they will replace you with some others EE, at best, or with MENA and Asians, at worse.

Does it even matter at this point ? The whole world is shithole now.

I know but there are not enough jobs and infrastructure to support Eastern Europe moving into UK and Germany.
Probably, it's what your cucked Lithuanian government want. What for an army in such a small flat country? The Russians would conquer you in less than a day, and you would finish as cannon fodder or POW, at best.

They just do it to force ethnical cleansing, by forcing people to emigrate even more, then they will replace you with some others EE, at best, or with MENA and Asians, at worse.

I hope this backfires and Lithuanian men all come out as would-be killers, mentally ill, become transgender or K themselves.

I hope Lithuanian men all come out as would-be killers
damn boyo society would be massively blackpilled if you were to come out as well, as they would link your videos.

Just go full retard. Worked for me.

Didn't you read? Serving in some countries is mandatory.
Yes, he could
I have no idea about his military. I was in a combat unit and an officer, so no scrubbing floors for me. But we removed a lot of dirt from the face of the earth, yes. I was in the "non judicial executions" unit, so I cannot give much details.

If a 16 yo with an AK-47 is a "kid" so yes, it was fun. I hope to do it again.
Wew, blow your brains out please. Paint your bedroom walls red asap jew scum. I hope Iran glasses your pathetic country

U can get out on a mental claus
Say you will kill yourself if they wont release you.
Stutter, fidget with your fingers, say you have all sorts of fears, youll be out in less than a month.

Only down side you will have problems if you
Want to buy a gun

I have no idea about his military. I was in a combat unit and an officer, so no scrubbing floors for me. But we removed a lot of dirt from the face of the earth, yes. I was in the "non judicial executions" unit, so I cannot give much details.

If a 16 yo with an AK-47 is a "kid" so yes, it was fun. I hope to do it again.

Seems like you had a lot of fun tbh. I don't have anything against you in particular tbh, you were just taking orders, I do hate the kikes tbh.

I know but there are not enough jobs and infrastructure to support Eastern Europe moving into UK and Germany.

I hope this backfires and Lithuanian men all come out as would-be killers, mentally ill, become transgender or K themselves.
LMAO aren't you of immigrant background yourself?

A major now as I serve in reserve also. It's few weeks during the year, unless there is war and it's more.

Mossad reveals himself! It is over boyos!

Well they're one of the 28 eu states so they can move to the west right now if it pleases them.

Seems like you had a lot of fun tbh. I don't have anything against you in particular tbh, you were just taking orders, I do hate the kikes tbh.
No, I was not just taking orders, I enjoyed to kill, especially with a commando knife. You have no idea how good it feels to kill an enemy.
To hate a whole group is stupid. Even a fuckedup mentalcel, blood thirsty dog like me does not hate all the palestinians.
Mossad reveals himself! It is over boyos!
It's over for mossadcels.

A major now as I serve in reserve also. It's few weeks during the year, unless there is war and it's more.
How much u get paid for the few weeks of work?

No, I was not just taking orders, I enjoyed to kill, especially with a commando knife. You have no idea how good it feels to kill an enemy.
To hate a whole group is stupid. Even a fuckedup mentalcel, blood thirsty dog like me does not hate all the palestinians.

It's over for mossadcels.
How good does it feel?

My israeli friends hated the palestinans they would almost spit hearing it. I just thought it was severe brainwashing there. Why do u not hate them all?

LMAO you are a fucking LARPer I know a lot of people that fought in war and not one of them said that they enjoyed killing somebody, let alone slaughering. Go to bed timmy.

How much u get paid for the few weeks of work?
For me it's about 12,000$ a month on average.
How good does it feel?

My israeli friends hated the palestinans they would almost spit hearing it. I just thought it was severe brainwashing there. Why do u not hate them all?
Because I'm sure there are decent people among them.
LMAO you are a fucking LARPer I know a lot of people that fought in war and not one of them said that they enjoyed killing somebody, let alone slaughering. Go to bed timmy.
As I said before, I'm fucked up in the head. A normal person will no enjoy it, but I do.

Meanwhile ((people)) won't let the UK leave.

I don't want the UK to leave. Its been an absolute shit show run by a shower of incompetents. If England wants to, it can fuck off an leave but in Scotland, we voted 68% in favour of remain. So if (they) wanna cancel brexit I'm all for it. I'll even through a few shekles their way for their troubles.

Typical low tier euro military. Whats the fucking point? Better off just surrendering and not throwing your life away until the big boys can arrive and bail your sorry ass out.

I don't want the UK to leave. Its been an absolute shit show run by a shower of incompetents. If England wants to, it can fuck off an leave but in Scotland, we voted 68% in favour of remain. So if (they) wanna cancel brexit I'm all for it. I'll even through a few shekles their way for their troubles.

Ah you're from Scuckland. I wouldn't mind you having your freedom and remaining in Europe if it meant Brexit went through in England and Wales. Any illegal immigrant picked up at Dover should be shipped to you guys in Scuckland. And we should cut off your water, energy, television, digital satellite, broadband, etc. You can get yours from France or Germany instead.

Forced slavery
Reason: U have a dick

I would love to go to Lithuania some time.

What's wrong with eastern Europeans?

Very homogeneous. It's basically what Sweden should have been.

1. They mog me.
2. Their women come here to show me what I can't have.
3. I have to share resources with them (e.g. jobs. more taxes to pay to send more children to school, etc).

1. They mog me.
2. Their women come here to show me what I can't have.
3. I have to share resources with them (e.g. jobs. more taxes to pay to send more children to school, etc).
You're talking about Lithuanians?

lithuania
Sorry, but you're dead.

I expect your bloated corpse will be found sat in the communal latrines with a rifle in your mouth, after blowing away your drill sergeant.

Injure your foot. Trip and like sprain it.

I already knew it was Israel, didn't even have to look at this whole post.

For 9months ill have to bust my ass and scrub dirty floors,endure low iq retards screaming and bullying me as if i hadnt got enough of that in school and wont be able to use any of my copes its over.
Ofc they only take and abuse males so no one gives a shit, nice equality tho :feelsrope:

That sucks but take it as a chance to become ripped. Use it to gymcelmaxx. Also learning about guns might be interesting.

They would end up like Georgia. They held out for a few days but after that everybody was dead.

Finland has compulsory military service, only for men of course. And then when the frustrated males bully who are forced to be there sligtly tease the females, suddenl it's the men's fault.

I'm C-classification, which means that I don't have to go. Technically it means non-conscription during peacetime. If Russia invades I have to do civilian work, basically.

play low iq and retarded , like your mental or something ,

i mean wtf is this shit anyways good that germany at least dosnt force you into militarly anymore

hope your able to do this , you dont owe them anything anyways but just yourself

you dont owe them your service
your time
your activity / productivity
nothing

whoever put you in there in the first place, dont tell me your parents? thats some shit ones you have there..

anyways good luck and give them litteraly the middle finger , go full retard low iq