Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel just got called smart which means i am ugly

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so i am on a group on discord with my friends then they added some girls and when they saw my face the whole conversation switched ngl i am about to rage ngl

True. I was at the doctor's a month ago, and I told her I have self esteem issues, but she said I shouldn't because I'm "smart" and tall. I regret venting to people sometimes.

True. I was at the doctor's a month ago, and I told her I have self esteem issues, but she said I shouldn't because I'm "smart" and tall. I regret venting to people sometimes.
yeah i hope i just dont live anymore tbh

Smart is one of the only 2 “compliments” girls give me
One of the other compliments that I got is that I'm a nice guy. Which means I'm weak and non-threatening.

People call me smart often:cryfeels:

People call me dumb

The other one is funny which really doesn’t mean shit.

Bluepilled retards say that you need to be smart and funny and kind to get girls but guess what, girls have called me smart and funny and sometimes even kind.

By their logic I should be getting girls left and right jfl.
yeah girls dont really tell u the straight forward awnser its like they play mind games with u

The other one is funny which really doesn’t mean shit.

Bluepilled retards say that you need to be smart and funny and kind to get girls but guess what, girls have called me smart and funny and sometimes even kind.

By their logic I should be getting girls left and right jfl.
Same, people told me the same shit too. :feelskek:

Its all just virtue signaling. Nothing a girl says or does to you doesn’t matter unless she shows clear interest. And believe me I’ve seen it firsthand how girls act around guys they like vs me. The difference is greater than night and day.
yeah it fucking sucks ngl i hope this worlds ends

Its all just virtue signaling. Nothing a girl says or does to you doesn’t matter unless she shows clear interest. And believe me I’ve seen it firsthand how girls act around guys they like vs me. The difference is greater than night and day.

Nothing a girl says matters.

Of course. If you have an attractive friend or brother it never began, you're better off not even being around them.

You have friends? Volcel moment.

smart = ugly nerd

ye this is brutal. She called u a disgusting, ugly loser

Can confirm.
Smart = ugly.
Nice = weak.
Shy = you should stop bothering me and go crawl under a rock and die there.

My (male) psychologist said I should try and see my shyness, niceness, and smartness as advantages in life.

I'm sure I have lots of qualities, but none that make me attractive in interpersonal situations with foids, or young men.

I'm friendly and on talking terms with my elderly neighbors, and I think they're pretty cool. I'm sure they don't have a negative opinion of me, as I never gave them any motive for that. But young foids don't even reply when I say "good morning/afternoon/evening", younger men avoid associating with me because I'm an obvious weirdo who would add nothing (but unnecessary weirdness) to their group of friends.

I'm disgusting and repulsive to foids, and therefore a liability to foid-seeking men, which is basically all straight young men -- hence the friendlessness.

Last edited:
I've been called retarded. Does that mean I'm giga Chad?

@mods requesting self ban (in minecraft)