Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got back from someones 60th birthday party

anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
As always i'm the first one to leave since its currently ongoing and i don't like events such as that because i'm a spergy incel outcast

Its so miserable, the party was for someone is a role model, a strong mentor, someone who has 4 kids and 6 grandkids, to celebrate that he is 60 years old

I'm 26 right now but by the time i'm 60 i'll probably be dead from roping long before if i grow a backbone to do it, but i'll most likely live until then and be the complete opposite; a depressed, weak, neet, autistic incel like now but at 60 years old. The past was shit, the present was shit, why would the future be any different? I will never be a role model, i will never be a father, i will never have a family, i will never have a girlfriend, i will never have a job, i will never have a 60th birthday and i will never have anything worthwhile all because i am deffective

I hate it, i hate having to talk to alcohol obsessed drunken normalfags that are 40+, i hate the loud noises, i hate the shitty frozen food and i hate the photos being taken of my horrid self, i'm going to bed

Dnr: went to 60 year olds party, hate it because i'm autistic incel

Brutal when your brothers/sisters and younger cousins start forming their own familys while you're still at 0