Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got back from gymmaxxing with the boyos

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

It's good to be healthy and physically active, good job.

training for the beta uprising i see.

Based, hope it helps you in the upcoming battles.

They look like they have never gone to a gym before

Training to blow up females' heads with one punch

Gymmaxxxing is kinda gay and artificial

Last edited:
Gymmaxxxing is kinda gay and artificial
You're never going to use that strength anyways and foids care much more about being lean/athletic than having muscles.

You're never going to use that strength anyways and foids care much more about being lean/athletic than having muscles.
MMA maxing is much cooler

Enjoying the amusements with the brocels

It's really nice to see them celebrating after humiliating America and taking women's rights away. I'm so happy for them :feelsautistic:

In the cucked West, men gymcel to the point where it's like a part-time job for them, in a vain attempt to not be completely invisible to the masses of Western whores.

In the based Talibanistan, men don't even know how to lift a barbell properly, but that still doesn't stop then from picking a young, virgin, loyal, dutiful wife or three (with her having absolutely no say in the matter, as it should be).

In the cucked West, men gymcel to the point where it's like a part-time job for them, in a vain attempt to not be completely invisible to the masses of Western whores.

In the based Talibanistan, men don't even know how to lift a barbell properly, but that still doesn't stop then from picking a young, virgin, loyal, dutiful wife or three (with her having absolutely no say in the matter, as it should be).
what's more comfy is they enjoy it with the bros. Unlike the cucked world not just the west. Where you do it to signal your "alpha status" as a future jestermaxxin incel-bullying faggit.

God I love these people. :fuk:

what's more comfy is they enjoy it with the bros. Unlike the cucked world not just the west. Where you do it to signal your "alpha status" as a future jestermaxxin incel-bullying faggit.

Yeah cardiomaxxing and calisthenicsmaxxing is the way. I’m going to gymmaxx and jump ropemaxx for a year first because my overall fitness is too abysmal to do calisthenics properly.