Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Just got a warning from tinder for asking a foid “how much she weigh”. I bet foids don’t get warnings if they ask short guys for height.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Before guys had to worry about being unmatched for saying the wrong thing to girls. But now they also have to worry about getting banned from tinder since the algorithm is scanning your every text for hateful speech.

She didn’t even report chadfish, it was all tinder. I recommend guys to move off tinder ASAP and get her other social media before tinder deletes your account.

3CA5D9D5 734B 47FA 97A1 37C782E26C06
714D9A80 B948 46D6 9E7F 6B29A3526D3E

Proof she didn’t report me, because we continued our conversation even after the warning. When you report someone, it deletes them from your tinder.

41B15610 6A80 4930 8FF6 D7A94FFB95A9
9C739273 7A27 4C72 A457 23562FE9DCA7

Last edited:
If whores would get any minimum punishment for acting passive-agressive towards short men they all would be banned already.

not surprising fuckers will keep censoring speech to hurt men

Inappropriate to ask about weight but not height? :feelshaha:

not surprising fuckers will keep censoring speech to hurt men
That's exactly what it is.

At this point it's also like these app developers have an obsession with making it easier for ugly females to lust after chads while making it harder for a nonchad male to get their looksmatch and stamping out all talk about this not having to be inevitable or preferred.

Reddit mods are like this too. At some point it goes beyond women doing things and soys just actively trying to make things worse @Robtical for no other reason than to spite nonchad males.
Like when they censor comics and video games to remove "unrealistic" depictions of animated females https://boundingintocomics.com/2021...s-to-the-game-in-order-to-remain-on-platform/

Last edited:
Get out of online dating, it is a trap, a dead end in every sense.

Inappropriate to ask about weight but not height? :feelshaha:
The app probably wants more women on the app because there are too many desperate males compared to females on it. The more females they bring on, the more cucked simp men will sign up.

I wish there was a new Auschwitz for fat toilets. :feelshaha:

(please don't ban for this)

Your lingo makes me wish for a nuclear holocaust.

It reads as if the both of you have brain damage.

I wonder how many females get warning.

this world is a joke, can't even ask a woman her weight on an app without getting a warning saying it's "inappropriate" behavior, meanwhile, women openly say to kill non chad men all the time on TikTok and Twitter and they have no repercussions whatsoever

I wonder how many females get warning.
only for offending groups that outrank them in the woketurd privilege hierarchy (faggots, dykes, trannies)

I’m against fat shaming and height shaming but yes, I’m sure women don’t get banned for height shaming.

i want a girl to talk to me like that

Bitchs love nice personality
i used to think that, despite using pics of chads, you were actually having a nice personality, to an extent, in order to get such reactions from foids

this kinda proves it wrong tbh :feelshaha:

When her weight is three digits it’s bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back