Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just got a sudden surge of anxiety

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
-how many times have I ignored my mom and brother
-but they get sick of my presence too so there is no connection
-wishing I had no gender just be a beautiful youthful being existing amongst others
sharing this love with no violence or hostility
-racing thoughts
-other beings just before rem sleep that violate me in my dreams
-body numbing that feel pain, not telling how I feel
-esoteric shenanigans
-tired of women and my natural urges
-hate my mind and personality

how many times have I ignored my mom and brother
I feel this. I don't text people much (idk why it just doesn't come to me for some reason)

And then I start to feel really bad that I don't do it

-wishing I had no gender just be a beautiful youthful being existing amongst others
most heterosexual 2024cel

Oh wait, its a 2023cel, kek

wait so where did you get this idea

idk what this means but in the modern day it would probably count as RAPE

sharing love sounds nice, but love in the modern day is a formal transaction ratified by the police and legal system. which is boring but so are foids tbh

but love is a violent passion, anyway

Take 1mg alprazolam
pills fuck with me more there is no cure to my brain
wait so where did you get this idea
idk I'm tired of being horny and having an anatomy that warps around foids. Feels freeing away from natures shithole if I somehow achieved it. the other stuff is the same thing. But to look more lively.
idk what this means but in the modern day it would probably count as RAPE

sharing love sounds nice, but love in the modern day is a formal transaction ratified by the police and legal system. which is boring but so are foids tbh

but love is a violent passion, anyway
normies won't deserve it unless they stop being retards but that's impossible. it's better to have an obscure group isolated though

Last edited:
idk I'm tired of being horny and having an anatomy that warps around foids. Feels freeing away from natures shithole if I somehow achieved it. the other stuff is the same thing. But to look more lively.
so you basically want to become asexual? jfl

I mean that's not so difficult. most men are already asexual towards ugly feminist bluehair landwhales. so you're partly asexual. you just have to be asexual towards the other foids too

but what does a beautiful youthful genderless being even mean? have you seen any lately?

so you basically want to become asexual? jfl

I mean that's not so difficult. most men are already asexual towards ugly feminist bluehair landwhales. so you're partly asexual. you just have to be asexual towards the other foids too

but what does a beautiful youthful genderless being even mean? have you seen any lately?
it's more than that if I were just asexual I'd still be who I am. Not being attracted to ugly foids is normal it's not being partially asexual.

the closest you'd see are people that behave like moeshit on online image boards spamming kaomojis or ironic indifferent autists who troll. Or medieval paintings of angels

Last edited:
it's more than that if I were just asexual I'd still be who I am. Not being attracted to ugly foids is normal it's not being partially asexual.

the closest you'd see are people that behave like moeshit on online image boards spamming kaomojis or ironic indifferent autists who troll.
idk what a kaomoji is but I wouldn't describe moeshit spammers or autists as beautiful youthful genderless beings

they are born to be freaks, not to be beautiful

but since you consider them beautiful, does that mean you are attracted to them

and if you were asexual you wouldn't be into foids, which is why you said you wanted to change gender

tbh your answer raises more questions than it answers

idk what a kaomoji is but I wouldn't describe moeshit spammers or autists as beautiful youthful genderless beings
their online personality which is why I said on image boards not irl
they are born to be freaks, not to be beautiful

but since you consider them beautiful, does that mean you are attracted to them
no but I wish I was disconnected from the world like they are
and if you were asexual you wouldn't be into foids, which is why you said you wanted to change gender
yes but not change, not have one at all.
tbh your answer raises more questions than it answers
it's hard to explain alot of it in words

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back