Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got a Haircut

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
My parents forced me to go to a barbershop and get a haircut. I literally cried out loud in front of everyone after wearing my glasses, seeing my subhuman superlong and narrow face. I am contemplating suicide.

Good. Now take a shower, work on your personality and watch lots of feminist movies :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Calm down, can you post a pic? With censored face if you want to.

Also stop screaming like a woman, have a bit of dignity.

Calm down, can you post a pic? With censored face if you want to.

Also stop screaming like a woman, have a bit of dignity.
Screenshot 2018 07 05 20 09 06
what I asked for
Screenshot 2018 07 05 22 16 52
what I got.

If that's is you, your hair doesn't look bad. Your face does though, I can tell you are ugly thru the censor.

If that's is you, your hair doesn't look bad. Your face does though, I can tell you are ugly thru the censor.
Even censorship doesn't hide an incel.

My hair rveals my subhumanity. Before it camouflaged my horse face. Its pathetic. Im now a 2 from a 3

I need to get my haircut tbh.
Haven't been in like 3 months now.
I fucking hate getting my hair cut but I also hate having long hair. It's a pickle.

Your hair isn't terrible. It could be a lot worse.

Oh god dude I feel for you :feelsrope:

I've given up haircuts and shaving, I'm a 0/10 with or without hair.

one of the reasons I'm growing my hair out

At least you still have a full head of hair. Some of us have thinning/balding spots.

If women were not shallow and appreciated your sophisticated personalily you would have a gf to boost up your confidence

I refuse to have someone else cut my hair anymore, the worst is when it was a foid.

How old are you? Wtf if u don’t want your hair cut don’t u have s say?

There is nothing wrong with your haircut, and if your face is bad, it's hardly the barber's fault. Are the majority of posters here spoiled normies?
2dh9hn

Just wear a ski mask bro

Did you take a shower?

Pfft, just ONE haircut? How do you expect to improve your personality with just one haircut?