Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just got a 100mg MDMA cap from a coworker.

What should I do?

• Don't take it.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Go out and take it.

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Stay home and take it but don't shitpost while on it.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Stay home and take it and shitpost.

Votes: 36 50.7%

• Total voters
I'd like to try it one of these days.

I know a guy who died because he took mdma while drinking alcohol.

Do you really think brain damage will improve your life?

Ideally take it at a rave, or in some club where u can dance and have fun. U'r certainly not old for that unless u convince urself. It's not great experience when sitting at the computer.

How was your experience? Please update us.

Do you really think brain damage will improve your life?

I'm 31, ugly as fuck, low IQ, and make minimum wage. What do I have to lose at this point?

Ideally take it at a rave, or in some club where u can dance and have fun. U'r certainly not old for that unless u convince urself.

Raves are for teenagers and 20-25 year olds. Way too old for that stuff. Take the agepill bro.

How was your experience? Please update us.

Still haven't done it. I bought a mouth guard, magnesium, and 5htp on ebay today in preparation.

I'm 31, ugly as fuck, low IQ, and make minimum wage. What do I have to lose at this point?

Raves are for teenagers and 20-25 year olds. Way too old for that stuff. Take the agepill bro.

Still haven't done it. I bought a mouth guard, magnesium, and 5htp on ebay today in preparation.

MDMA makes you feel great. I’d take it and go to a nightclub and dance my ass off.

i love shitpost, i think this site needed more

You've done MDMA before, what was it like for you? Any suggestions?
If you have any percocets/vicodin/etc. take them when feel like you are coming down from the high. Alot of "Ecstasy pills" are laced with methamphetamine or just actually lab grade ritalin amphetamines so the comedown can be kind of brutal and opiates lubricate comedown issues.

Did you try yet?

Paid 15 bucks for it. Never did MDMA before. Thinking about doing it on my day off and shitposting on here while high on it. I'm still concerned about having a bad reaction to it or getting addicted, but fuck it. I'm 31 years old (32 in 15 days) and my life is shit anyway. I was thinking about going out and doing it at a rave or some shit but I'm waaay too old to that, so I'll just stay here and shitpost most likely. What do you guys think?
Do you have a person you can trust and and try to bring you down if you freak out? It can be some scary shit. I'd go out in a field with a friend if you have one. I don't. I'm a loner, lottie.

try half and when it start to wearing off try another half

That would be general or normie idea. I will go to raves to 40's at least. Don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
Sounds risky man.

Stay home and take it and shitpost

Got everything I need, about to hit this shit.

I hope it doesn’t amplify negative thinking or feelings resulting in a bad time. That’s probably why I don’t do drugs, they tend to make me focus heavily on how shit everything is, rather than escape from it.

Yes bro yes man
Cant wait to see based ryohazukicel shitposting while high

Last seen
4 minutes ago

I still can't tell how serious you are when you say you think im a liar/fakecel.

serious question

can you post the daily routine of an oldcel (you) or people you know at work?

i want to get an image of what males in their 30s typical live life like (the ones not getting laid which I think is a huge percent)

i'm asking you because your threads are usually vanta black

serious question

can you post the daily routine of an oldcel (you) or people you know at work?

At this point all I do is work and post on here. I don't have a life outside of this forum and wageslavery. Making close friends in your 30s is pretty much impossible as most guys my age are either married or are incels who have completely withdrawn from society. I don't even have any hobbies anymore and don't enjoy things I used to (ergo why im doing MDMA).

There's a few guys at work who are around my age and probably incel, they seem dead inside. I imagine if you replaced incels.is with netflix or football, their lives would be identical to mine.

i want to get an image of what males in their 30s typical live life like

Aren't you about my age?

At this point all I do is work and post on here. I don't have a life outside of this forum and wageslavery. Making close friends in your 30s is pretty much impossible as most guys my age are either married or are incels who have completely withdrawn from society. I don't even have any hobbies anymore and don't enjoy things I used to (ergo why im doing MDMA).

There's a few guys at work who are around my age and probably incel, they seem dead inside. I imagine if you replaced incels.is with netflix or football, their lives would be identical to mine.

Aren't you about my age?

Yeah, I'm about your age.

All the guys I know in their 30s are even depressed / broke, married and have serious financial / legal problems, or they're semi good looking normies who don't date but go out, socialize and cope with hobbies.

There's no winners, just people doing the "least bad". Although I'm most curious about the isolated / incel types in their 30s, meaning the bottom half of men.

I personally wouldn't. But if you do, be prepared to potentially die. And prepare for an equally miserable comedown as your brain will take time to get back to normal.

mfw good christian boy

Youre a mod so you can shitpost/low. effort
Jkjk, i dont recommend it if its addictive.

Over an hour too late for that fam.

Meh, there's worse way of dying. I'm a middle aged incel who washes dishes for a living. What the fuck do I have to live for anyway?
Let us know how it goes, if you can. Good luck.

WELL WHERE'S THE PROMISED SHITPOSTING?

Well, given that it's been over 3 hours, I think I can safely put MDMA in the ever growing list of "shit that didn't even come close to living up to the hype".

Now I get why so many people are dying of drug overdoses. If you want to get a good high, you have to either do extremely addictive shit that has a high probability of killing you (eg heroin) or take dose of something so high it's borderline lethal. There is almost nothing good in this world. A bad life is suffering, and a good life is blandness and monotony. Pleasure is almost non-existent, especially when you're old.

Well, given that it's been over 3 hours, I think I can safely put MDMA in the ever growing list of "shit that didn't even come close to living up to the hype".

Now I get why so many people are dying of drug overdoses. If you want to get a good high, you have to either do extremely addictive shit that has a high probability of killing you (eg heroin) or take dose of something so high it's borderline lethal. There is almost nothing good in this world. A bad life is suffering, and a good life is blandness and monotony. Pleasure is almost non-existent, especially when you're old.
Damn, really? You don’t feel like dancing or chasing butterflies? That’s a shame..

Damn, really? You don’t feel like dancing or chasing butterflies? That’s a shame..

Nope.

I guess either:

1. My expectations were too high
  2. I didn't take enough (only did 100mg) or
  3. My brain chemistry and hardwiring just isn't compatible with it.

I hope it doesn’t amplify negative thinking or feelings resulting in a bad time. That’s probably why I don’t do drugs, they tend to make me focus heavily on how shit everything is, rather than escape from it.

This happened to me while I was on that shit when I was living in Toronto. Instead of a euphoria, I started to become more anxious, fear of death, fear of not having a girlfriend, and fears of everything that I almost called emergency.

Marijuana is also one of those herbs which could induce psychosis and schizospasms, especially for teenage users.

This happened to me while I was on that shit when I was living in Toronto. Instead of a euphoria, I started to become more anxious, fear of death, fear of not having a girlfriend, and fears of everything that I almost called emergency.

Marijuana is also one of those herbs which could induce psychosis and schizospasms, especially for teenage users.
Yes, it isn’t pleasant

It probably wasn’t MDMA, just nasty street meth.

Real MDMA is life changing. 100mg is a good dose, I think you just got street meth tbh.

Yes, it isn’t pleasant
Agree. One would have to be chill and have a reliable sitter, and live in an area where it isn't taboo or illegal to get high. Toronto is a feminist hellhole and this only instills fear, and I believe that the evil and toxic feminist atmosphere of the city can fuck up a high.

My advice is to have a sitter, and do this in a group setting faraway from any feminist and Jewish city, as their energies are extremely negative and can fuck up a great mood.