Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "just go to therapy"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
You know we are labeled as terrorists?
When I went to therapy, they told me if I do something illegal they'll inform the police.
I simply just can't talk about my loneliness due to fear of being jailed for being a terrorist.

There is no escape.
I can't become desirable no matter how hard I try.
I can't accept my situation, especially now that I'm a terrorist merely for failing to attract the opposite gender.

It's so over

Fuck CuckTears, you are just making the situation worse for everyone. You obviously like to push incel to the corner until they act violently instead of ACTUALLY helping them
full

Why would a based and blackpilled trucel go to therapy in the first place

I went to therapy twice since being given the blackpill, both times they were noodles below my looksmatch, both times married to sub5 JBW
The fallen one, Wilkes Mcdermid went to therapy and they made him look at an orange for 4 hours

I went to therapy twice since being given the blackpill, both times they were noodles below my looksmatch, both times married to sub5 JBW
The fallen one, Wilkes Mcdermid went to therapy and they made him look at an orange for 4 hours
Yes, I used to goto therapy for 7 years.
I'm still an incel and can't accept my current situation.
It's mostly meant for people with problems that can be fixed by talking.
Therapy doesn't work if you have practical problems and you need practical solutions

I went to therapy multiple times and it didn't help at all. It was a huge waste of money just to be told the same bluepilled shit they tell you in school.

@Personalityinkwell what's them undercover ppl called again on the internet? That's what ppl like moonshine and penguinisto and sigma definetly are if they're not karma maxxers

@Personalityinkwell what's them undercover ppl called again on the internet? That's what ppl like moonshine and penguinisto and sigma definetly are if they're not karma maxxers
Wtf is a karmamaxxer

Therapy is a meme designed to keep the goys docile.

Therapy is a meme.
the rapist will just prescribe you jewpills and tell you to rot till the day of your death

Therapy's a meme
Jewpills are useless
Women are shit
And effort is fruitless

Over for terroristcels

I do not trust therapists. I also do not see how therapy could help me to begin with.