Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go to the gym bro

Love my brothers over at shortguys

Brutal. No gym for your height.

white chad always win

Being short is a horrible fate.

But face is law, also 6ft5 is manlet now:feelsjuice:

No gym for face, race and height

Stupid fat fucking ogre cunt, hope he and his foid get their faces horribly disfigured by a chimp on steroids

How tall is a tall fag considered to be?

“Just take care of yourself bro. Be on your purpose, hit the gym, groom yourself, dress with style and take pride in how you present yourself. Women love that bro” :soy: :redpill:

Meanwhile this fat disgusting ogre with pube beard wearing basketball shorts is slaying pussy because he’s tall

“Just take care of yourself bro. Be on your purpose, hit the gym, groom yourself, dress with style and take pride in how you present yourself. Women love that bro” :soy: :redpill:

Meanwhile this fat disgusting ogre with pube beard wearing basketball shorts is slaying pussy because he’s tall
Drives me fucking insane. With each passing day I become more and more tired of normies

This is the kind of shit that drives manlets to go ER. Then the normies turn around and say he had a Napoleon complex.

Godamnit, nuclear war can't come soon enough.

This is the kind of shit that drives manlets to go ER. Then the normies turn around and say he had a Napoleon complex.

Godamnit, nuclear war can't come soon enough.
I almost want it to happen ngl but there's still one major thing I wanna do before I die, and I'd have to moneymax for a while to afford it

Tall is all.

Height is right.

Length is strength.

:feelsrope:

white chad always win
Shrek GIF

That’s not a fucking Chad. That’s white Shrek.

Helicopter backpack

Shortcels on sui watch rn