Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just go to the gym bro

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200629 165818

What's blackpill about it? He looks better now.

Needs to get rid of the lower belly fat tbh. Still, he’ll struggle finding a foid to fuck, gymaxxing does not work for everyone.

he barely got better and his face isn't attractive in either pic
Disagree. Muscles are pronounced and glasses fit him better. Hair looks good. He's close to looksmaxxed. He mogs me in either pic though.

Does nobody mention his frame?

Yes i will. Thank you for reminding me.
Does nobody mention his frame?
It can be fixed with working more on lats and arms, and also pulling his pants little bit upper

He looks more incel on the right JFL.
he barely got better and his face isn't attractive in either pic

He actually got worse imo. Training obliques when you have a poor shoulder to waist ratio leads to this.

Abs on a skinny dude is like tits on a fat chick, they don't count.

If his 80 kg with that body type its safe to say he is at least 6'1 and he has a normie tier face. Anyone calling him an incel is a fucking retarded coper.

In case of this guy i would recommend to bulk fat together with muscles. And also work out more on his chest, trap and shoulders.

Low fat looks good on chad body genetics, if you are naturally big it is good to gain muscles without fat.
If you are manlet than nothing will help you to look better.

It literally just looks like a lighting change.

He needs to get contacts, and work on his arms a bit more and he is fine. Anything else is cope.

If his 80 kg with that body type its safe to say he is at least 6'1 and he has a normie tier face. Anyone calling him an incel is a fucking retarded coper.

the gym only works if you are fat but do have good body and face proportions to begin with