Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Just go to Guatemala bro."

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★

The mother of a 10-year-old Ohio girl who crossed state lines to get an abortion has defended her daughter’s 27-year-old confessed rapist — who was wrongly listed as a minor during the medical visit, according to reports.

The mom spoke to Telemundo while hiding behind the door of the Columbus apartment that was also listed as the home of rapist Gerson Fuentes, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala.

“She’s my daughter,” the mom, who refused to give a name, confirmed to Telemundo of the girl who would have been just 9 when she was abused and impregnated.

“She’s fine. Everything that they’re saying against him is a lie,” she insisted of Fuentes, who confessed during police interviews to raping the youngster at least twice, according to court records and officials.

The defensive mom, who hid her face when speaking to Telemundo in Spanish, insisted that she had not been the one to file charges against her young daughter’s abuser.

The mother of a 10-year-old Ohio girl who was raped and impregnated by an illegal immigrant has denied the charges, despite the suspect admitting to the crime.The mother of a 10-year-old Ohio girl who was raped and impregnated by an illegal immigrant has denied the charges, despite the suspect admitting to the crime.Noticias TelemundoGerson Fuentes

Another dumb whore who Will probably be a Stacey dating abusers :feelsjuice: fuck foids and there “issues”

Another dumb whore who Will probably be a Stacey dating abusers :feelsjuice: fuck foids and there “issues”
Agree. Nonetheless, this is lifefuel for tacocels in here. @Mexicanmanletcel @El Enemigo thoughts?:feelskek::feelskek:

he had to run up in that loli puss cause stacies vag was already too loose :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek: Had to get them young because 2 more years and that girl would’ve been ran through by the entire middle school :feelshaha:

Biden raped her bros

I wonder why the mom isn't in jail for allowing him to continue fucking her daughter. More pussy passes given out from cucks to poor manipulated foids who dindu nuffin I guess.

I wonder why the mom isn't in jail for allowing him to continue fucking her daughter. More pussy passes given out from cucks to poor manipulated foids who dindu nuffin I guess.
Is those ancient aztec spic genes (e.g. child sacrifice/rape, etc).:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The world gets worse and worse everydya

Nothing Is suprising me anymore :feelsclown: