Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go to church bro

But... but... why does she need a 6'4 if God protects her :feels:

this is the original tik tok, one of the woman says "this is why I have been single for 23 years", she's now a 49 yo single mom. Shit like this is lifefuel

this is the original tik tok, one of the woman says "this is why I have been single for 23 years", she's now a 49 yo single mom. Shit like this is lifefuel

Jfl.

Every foid is chad only
When youre incel and far right : you will die alone
If youre chad and far right : we need other opinions and perspectives

The eternal forces of nature > desert fairytale book

I was discriminated in the mosque no one wanted to pray near me and I can tell they tolerate me by their body language

As they say ,don't judge the airline by the ground crew.Don't confuse all Christians with Christ.This woman does need a tall man ,she needs Jesus!

imagine falling for it.

this makes me sad

went to a church a few weeks ago and there only were old people church for gf is cope

Every foid is chad only
When youre incel and far right : you will die alone
If youre chad and far right : we need other opinions and perspectives

Religion is just a cope but Church is billion times worse oh my fucking God. I can support coping alone just like any other private cope but to listen to some faggot just looking to extract money from you and control your life is a bit too much.

Jesus: “ Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.” “If your enemy slaps you present to them your other cheek.”

Christian foids: I need a man who is 6’4 that can beat the shit out of other men to protect me and also follows the word of Jesus :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Jesus: “ Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.” “If your enemy slaps you present to them your other cheek.”

Christian foids: I need a man who is 6’4 that can beat the shit out of other men to protect me and also follows the word of Jesus :foidSoy::foidSoy:
:feelshaha:

We need Sharia law

Bet she isn`t even a virgin even tho she is hyper religious :feelskek:

Chad only no suprise

Leviticus 19:28
“‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.
You're retarded this verse is so out of context lmao. This is old Jewish law and Christians haven't been bound to it ever since Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.

Majority of Christian foids annoy me because even though they claim to follow Jesus and the Bible they are still chad only hoes that won't give ugly looking men a chance. All women are truly the same.

You're retarded this verse is so out of context lmao. This is old Jewish law and Christians haven't been bound to it ever since Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.
I’m not christian, I just searched “are tattoos a sin” and got this verse

she needs allah and she needs him fast, none of that jesus shit works no more
Shitslam is worse. If any of us incels lived in a muslim countries we'd be beheaded by now haha. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Getting muh 4 submissive wives is such a cope lol. As a subhuman those barbarians will probably give you a goat to fuck every night.

I’m not christian, I just searched “are tattoos a sin” and got this verse
Hmm ok I see brocel sorry. This just reminds me to LGBT redditcucks that like to attack us using the stupidest verses.

its ovER for churchcels

Christmaxxing cuckcels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: