Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just go to an re-education camp theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
„….Plot acts of mass terror“
dean ambrose facepalm GIF

Say that too the TaliTurban in Afghanistan aka Incelistan

I wish I could harm IT users without any legal risks.

they wanna torture us to say 2+2=5

we committed thoughtcrime

To some extent that's already what serge, naama kates, and the others are doing with Light Upon Light. Probably the only reasom this place still exists tbh

Every solution to redditors are concentration camps. Don't want to take the vax? Go to le "reeducation" camp. Don't believe 8yo can change their genders? Go to le "reeducation" camp. Say mean words about women on the internet? Go to le "reeducation camp". The worse is that they think they would do that without any reaction from the people they are pretending to "educate" with their fantasy land bullshit.

Every solution to redditors are concentration camps. Don't want to take the vax? Go to le "reeducation" camp. Don't believe 8yo can change their genders? Go to le "reeducation" camp. Say mean words about women on the internet? Go to le "reeducation camp". The worse is that they think they would do that without any reaction from the people they are pretending to "educate" with their fantasy land bullshit.
tbh, absolute maniacs

"Just suffer in a way that doesn't make me uncomfortable, Inkwell :feels::feels::feels::feels:"

Brutal Guantanamo Bay pill
944D6EFD C639 4775 B3FD A3FD485F764F

if i get a govt. supplied wife i will no longer be incel

it's really that easy for the govt. to solve this problem

They call us "horrible" even though they want to re-educate (or outright murder) anyone with a different opinion than them.

Sorry faggots, but, you can't kill an idea no matter how hard you try. How else do you think this forum came into existence? Somebody had to be the first to adopt this way of thinking. Just as it happened then, it will happen again. Not only that, but how do you plan to regulate this? Most self-identified incels don't talk about inceldom in public, and I don't think ANYONE would allow the government to monitor them 24/7 without starting an uprising.

That's why i
Quit being
Catholic.

I am terrified of being mass murdered!

i'd go to a re-education camp if they'd provide me a gf tbh

some good pussy could re-educate me

„….Plot acts of mass terror“
dean ambrose facepalm GIF
They seem like they are doing their best to appear as much stupid and delusional as they can, and yet this is just how they are.

You will go to reeducation camp and you will be happy.
You will worship the troons, the homosexuals, and other colors in the rainbow and will be happy.
You will worship woman and you will be happy.
You will be stripped of all your human rights and you will be happy.
You will own nothing and you will be happy.
You vill eat ze bugs

How the fuck can they say that we are terrorists? There are many 'quiet kids' who turn out to be a school shooter and don't identify with inceldom whatsoever. If you are an incel you are most likely a social outcast; the reason people go apeshit is because they are excluded from the concept of acceptance and love, not because they have been radicalised on internet forums. Just another excuse to hate ugly men. Fuck you.

Just go to gulag theory
B3e0ba70a0da54592637dedb344bc188

Attachments

• b3e0ba70a0da54592637dedb344bc188.jpg
    b3e0ba70a0da54592637dedb344bc188.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
You will go to reeducation camp and you will be happy.
You will worship the troons, the homosexuals, and other colors in the rainbow and will be happy.
You will worship woman and you will be happy.
You will be stripped of all your human rights and you will be happy.
You will own nothing and you will be happy.
View attachment 493303

i want to snap out of that mindset