Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Just go talk to people bro”

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
YEAH AND WHENEVER I TRY TO START A CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE I’M SOME SORT OF FREAK!!! Only time this shit ever works is if I’m in an environment where the other person is literally forced to be around me like work or school, otherwise normies avoid me at all costs

FUCK YOU

Feels like a alien among humans

In school didnt work for me, Your lucky,

Whenever i approach someone to start conversation i was called creep, This was in college too.
Just be inclusive yet this shit happened, Yeah just be inclusive isnt for everyone.

Feels like a alien among humans
I feel like im about to be abducted by an ufo every second im walking outside, People look at me like i was at the bottom of the barrel and Meeks personally will tell me its over.

Too bad that It is the people who do not want to talk to you. Little detail.

100% true. Once school ends, social life for ltn is completely dead.

i don't approach people,
they approach you if youre hot and attractive

NT fags would never understand

YEAH AND WHENEVER I TRY TO START A CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE I’M SOME SORT OF FREAK!!! Only time this shit ever works is if I’m in an environment where the other person is literally forced to be around me like work or school, otherwise normies avoid me at all costs

FUCK YOU
they always call us annoying and weird