Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go outside bro

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
LdFmq6F

JFL at ever leaving your house tbh.

Just LDAR.

It is a mistake to try and use logic to speak with normies. They are deplorable scum. To the normie, emotion is treated as absolute fact.

Go outside? To see real life blackpills? Sounds legit

JFL at ever leaving your house tbh.

Just LDAR.
seems like an easy way to let the Jews warp your perceived reality tbh...

For instance, I was at the gym just an hour ago and there were these thugmaxxed dethnic guys there. If we are to believe whatever the Jewish media and most of what the internet tell us, these dethnics should mog my so called physically inferior white boi ass to hell and back, yet they were weaklings. Had I not stepped outside, I might've at least partially/subconsciously believed the Jews

To sum it up, reality is a good deterrent against Jewish brainwashing

seems like an easy way to let the Jews warp your perceived reality tbh...

For instance, I was at the gym just an hour ago and there were these thugmaxxed dethnic guys there. If we are to believe whatever the Jewish media and most of what the internet tell us, these dethnics should mog my so called physically inferior white boi ass to hell and back, yet they were weaklings. Had I not stepped outside, I might've at least partially/subconsciously believed the lying media

To sum it up, reality is a good deterrent against Jewish brainwashing
I don’t believe anything the Jewish media tells me anyway. Not a damn word.

I don’t believe anything the Jewish media tells me anyway. Not a damn word.
I guess my point is that the Jews have ways of affecting our subconscious that only a healthy dose of reality can cure.

You made this OP ? seems good tbh. you need to improve it and make more memes. we need them.

i spent my lunch breaks this whole summer in the park and city streets, catching sun rays, looking at people playing with their "doggos" etc. getting back to work late on purpose just so i could catch more sun and green.
didn't change shit. still dark inside.
maybe the sun made me 5% more physically healthy than before

Going outside isn't necessarily bad. You just need to go somewhere where there are no people. Walking alone in the woods isn't too bad.

Tfw you go outside for some vitamin D but you're looksmatch is getting Chad D.