Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just go out, you silly inkwell"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
So I have the ultimate example for why trying to socialmaxxing/approachmaxxing doesn't work if you're an ethnic manlet. I've been watching this guy on YT who calls himself Forever Alone Guy for a while now. He's westernized ethnic manlet living in Norway. He was born and raised there, so there's no language or anything of that sort. He's a 31 year old virgin who's approached 700 (yes, 700) girls so far, went to night clubs, and even had a wingman. I think he's also in uni cuz he talked about being in class with foids. Anyway, all he's gotten from this hustle was a short kiss (according to him it was probably a pity kiss). He seems quite NT (albeit he said he suffers from social anxiety), dresses well, not misogynistic, not hateful, and he has a shitload of hobbies (drawing, cooking, writing, and hiking). Yet he keeps getting rejected. Normies cannot even blue pill their way out of this one, all normie comments on his vidoes are expressing how sorry they are. Now for us it's clear why the guy is not getting any pussy; ethnic manlet (I think he's 5'9 or so) in NORWAY. He's competing against 6ft something blonde vikings. So yeah, this is what awaits you if you socialmaxx and start approaching as an ethnic manlet in the West. Absolutely brutal.

Here's a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKRX5W0K-mSkZUCmoC8xkow

Last edited:
Any videos or pics with his face in it?

This shit is so fucking suifuel boyo. Why bother ?

This shit is so fucking suifuel boyo. Why bother ?
His videos are all suifuel. They're depressing, but I relate to them so much that I cannot stop watching.

His videos are all suifuel. They're depressing, but I relate to them so much that I cannot stop watching.
I relate too tbh. I also am a drawingcel and I see a pattern in how he draws reminding mine. It's weird. As if inceldom had the same outcome on individuals in several aspects of their life. Foids probably scent this kind of pattern, that unattractive to them, and we don't even realize it when we're living in circle. Suifuel.

I already gave up

''socialmaxxx'' lol good luck getting normie friends in the first place.

No need for pics tbh
And he lives in NORWAY!! JFL. If he was living a Western country with lots of brown people like Germany or France he might've gotten more than just a kiss after those 700 approaches, but in Norway you don't stand a chance in hell if you're ethnic and short.

Last edited:
He's a manlet. When women go for dark guys they usually expect a huge brute. 190 cm and muscular not some scravny ayy rab that has a frame of a 13 year old local boy.

He's a manlet. When women go for dark guys they usually expect a huge brute. 190 cm and muscular not some scravny ayy rab that has a frame of a 13 year old local boy.
According to foids 5'9 is average. JFL.

So I have the ultimate example for why trying to socialmaxxing/approachmaxxing doesn't work if you're an ethnic manlet. I've been watching this guy on YT who calls himself Forever Alone Guy for a while now. He's westernized ethnic manlet living in Norway. He was born and raised there, so there's no language or anything of that sort. He's a 31 year old virgin who's approached 700 (yes, 700) girls so far, went to night clubs, and even had a wingman. I think he's also in uni cuz he talked about being in class with foids. Anyway, all he's gotten from this hustle was a short kiss (according to him it was probably a pity kiss). He seems quite NT (albeit he said he suffers from social anxiety), dresses well, not misogynistic, not hateful, and he has a shitload of hobbies (drawing, cooking, writing, and hiking). Yet he keeps getting rejected. Normies cannot even blue pill their way out of this one, all normie comments on his vidoes are expressing how sorry they are. Now for us it's clear why the guy is not getting any pussy; ethnic manlet (I think he's 5'9 or so) in NORWAY. He's competing against 6ft something blonde vikings. So yeah, this is what awaits you if you socialmaxx and start approaching as an ethnic manlet in the West. Absolutely brutal.

Here's a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKRX5W0K-mSkZUCmoC8xkow
He lacks personality.