Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just go out bro" "Be social bro"

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Why is it that everytime I tried going out, tried being social, tried talking to people they always made me feel worse?
People talking over me, not listening, walking away from me. Just constantly showing me, that I'm the lowest in the hierarchy.
JFL at normie advice.

Because you're ugly.

I've said it many times on here, but it's been proven time and time again that personality and looks are one and the same, unfortunately.

8whakk3224601.png

I remember that back in high school (when I still had to be around people) there was always this circle of people talking in front of the class room, waiting for the teacher to open the door. Sometimes I'd try to wiggle myself into the circle, attempting to say something when a topic came up I felt knowledgeable about but somehow someone always managed to just push me out of the circle.

Not even in the mean bully type of way, they just shuffled in front of me and "naturally" pushed me out of the pulk.

Fuck high school. Fuck society. Fuck humanity.

You weren't confident enough.

Your ego needs to be YUGE

Because your an incel. Chads dont have this kind of problem. Actually, people talk to chad, chad dont talk to people.

I remember that back in high school (when I still had to be around people) there was always this circle of people talking in front of the class room, waiting for the teacher to open the door. Sometimes I'd try to wiggle myself into the circle, attempting to say something when a topic came up I felt knowledgeable about but somehow someone always managed to just push me out of the circle.

Not even in the mean bully type of way, they just shuffled in front of me and "naturally" pushed me out of the pulk.

Red

We are doomed to receive the most dumb advices by people who can not understand the minimum of what we have been through, and when we follow what they say and fail, we are made a joke, for that was their goal from the beginning, or we are guilty of not having succeeded by following exactly what they told us.

just go out so they can laugh at you

I think the majority of us got the same treatment. You can surgerymaxx, lookmaxx, or gymcel to try to fit in with NPCs and I would as it'll improve your quality of life, but from my perspective 90% of humans are cunts and not worth even speaking to.

I can be social to other males, but foids are boring af to talk to. Their only hobby is either music or partying, and they all check their phone every 5 seconds.

The whole world is just one giant high school. Looks, popularity, and status count for everything. Character, intelligence, and hard work count for nothing.

This is why you stay home.

This is what happens when you are ugly, so you just want to be left alone and then you have cunts that see you that think teehee he's just shy and socially awkward.:woke: