Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just go for fat chicks bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
I've legit gone after hamplanets and they've told me that I'm too short for them smh.

I despise that person in the photo in the first post. Epitome example of just how fucking easy it is for women in life. Just be a landwhale and you win by default meanwhile if you're a landwhale as a male then you might as well off yourself.

In fact I actually know her, she's DanKii909DoLL on YouTube but you won't find much there cause she constantly takes down her videos lol https://www.youtube.com/user/DanKii909DoLL/videos

I left some rather angry comments on her videos a couple of years ago, but sadly they don't exist anymore. Most of them didn't even get any responses anyways.

Chadlite fucking a foid's fat folds, it's beyond over.

STOP THIS SHIT MEN, WHY YOU GO FOR THIS 1/10 LANDWHALES, THE SAME NEVER HAPPEN TO US, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THIS, STOP DATING DOWN FUCK

Agreed, unless you are an equally fat guy, or equally repulsive, it is highly cuck to date down that far. Besides, honestly I don't even think I'd physically be able to, I don't even think I could get my dick hard for her. People on here saying shit like "volcel if you wouldn't" are cucks, plain and simple. I mean fuck, volcel if you wouldn't fuck a gay guy if we're gonna act like that shit. Some incels wanna be the biggest victim so they can use it to put down other incels. Such incels need to STFU about bullying. If anything, they are the cucks here.