Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just go for ((blank)) bro" is the worst advice

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Officer
Just go for ((blank)) is a common normie advice given out to those struggling with inceldom, TFL extra. Primarily it is the advice given by dumpster divers whom have no same in fucking some 1 or 2 out of 10 hog beast. Typically the line will go like "just go for fat chicks bro" or "just go for older women" or "just lower your standards." or "just go to a hooker."

1) "Just go for fat chicks."
Why should I Norm shits? I used to be a lot chubbier as a child and in my early teens however through cleaning eating and weight lifting I have lost a lot of weight and gained a fair bit of muscle although I am no Calvin Klein model. Why should I have to take care of my self and not be able to truly eat and drink what I really want so that I can get some woman who can just sit on her ass dripping Starbucks frappes and donuts etc and still expect Chad. I swear the amount of land whales I've overheard talking about guys they've gone out with is just pure ragefuel.

2) "Just go for older women."/"it gets better when you get older."

No, just no. I'm a 20 year old man so no I don't want some used up 40 year old to "teach me about sex" as some PUA cucks put it. Worst still is the line about waiting until you are older because women over 25 become more willing to settle with their looks match. The reason for this is not because they have seen the harm their hypergamy has done but rather instead they realise they are hitting the wall and the strategy of going from Chad cock to Tyrone cock is not gonna be viable in the future and that their looks match has some money he can beta-bux her with. So careercels after your years of hard work you too can get a 30 something year old woman with stds or worse kids from different men.

3) "Just lower your standards."

My standards are my looks match maybe 1 or 2 points below would be fine. Normies often like to parrot the idea that we all want the 9s and the 10s that is not true the vast majority of us just want our looks matches. If normies actually think that I should date below my looks match then no I won't because that would be contributing to female hypergamy and fucking it up for all the truecels out there.

4) "Just find a hooker."
First of all I'm broke but if I had the money why would I spend it on something I would find shameful. Anyway hookers can easily take your money and then deny you sex and you can't do shit about it.

I would not have a problem with that to go for fat girls but like all other western women they just want chad and give guys like me no chance.

Just go for a nice lady (read post wall roastie) bro

For number 4, you can beat the hooker and take your money back.

Also gain sex experience so its more believable when you say you're not virgin/incel.

Just have confidunsch bro0o0o0o0

Strong newcel poster :feelsokman:. Good IQ but fakecel or volcel if you think you could get a fat bitch; juggernaut law is legit. I hope the quality of posts doesn't deteriorate with time.

For number 4, you can beat the hooker and take your money back.

Also gain sex experience so its more believable when you say you're not virgin/incel.
Just GTAmaxx bro :lul::lul::lul: