Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just go for a run, it will do wonders for your depression

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Good suggestion bro

Tube jump 00 00 06 05 still002

Just go for a run broooo

running is boring and it doesn't feel good tbh

Good meme. But Sport/Running is good for depression or learning.

running is boring and it doesn't feel good tbh
Agreed. Running is a nightmare for low attention spancels. Lifting is much better suited for incels. You do a few reps than rest for a few minute(s).

Late-night walks are enjoyable tbh.

The endorphins are nice though unless you run into a train then it doesn’t really matter

Shit where's the video for that

I've been a gym dweller for two years, decided to go for a run. Came down with bad runner's knee, both patellofemoral pain syndrome and an MCL sprain from overuse. I've been hardly able to walk for almost ten days now.

Is this supposed to make me feel better?

How about flying that's even better

Cardio is actually decently effective in helping with depression anxiety. It doesn't cure it but it brings it down to a tolerable level if you do it consistently
I've been a gym dweller for two years, decided to go for a run. Came down with bad runner's knee, both patellofemoral pain syndrome and an MCL sprain from overuse. I've been hardly able to walk for almost ten days now.

Is this supposed to make me feel better?
damn bro, you're a straight meme about how gymcels are unathletic as fuck
this but unironically
it won't get you a bitch, but exercise is good for u

Actually funny tbh

The endorphins are nice though unless you run into a train then it doesn’t really matter
How about flying that's even better
100%.

All your problems and issues disappear when you fly.

For once you have tasted flight, you will walk all the earth with your head faced skywards; for there you have been and there you long to return. - Leonardo Da Vinci

Just go for a run into traffic bro

Agreed. Running is a nightmare for low attention spancels. Lifting is much better suited for incels. You do a few reps than rest for a few minute(s).

this tbh, i lift from home and its a lot more suited to an incel lifestyle than jogging outside and being mogged by normies