Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get yourself a nice car bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
BMW

The real pussy wagon.

Don’t forget vanilla latte. That’s what seperates the pros from the amateurs.

someone should tell him to go ER

Few months ago I saw the same BMW with a black color irl. It's as God has sent the message on me

dude, I'm not allowed to drive.

his dad was broke as shit and still trying to live like he was making millions per year

fucking moron

I'm going to get a Mazda Miata after I graduate.

Poor Elliot actually thought women would fuck you over having an expensive car instead of your bones. I remember him raging in his manifesto as to why women were fucking Chads with worse cars.

Cope i can drive my moms mercedes and still dont get shit

I'm going to get a Mazda Miata after I graduate.

I've just researched and found out that the car brand is from Japan. It was clear, why else would you want to drive that xD.
Joking aside, Mazda Miatas look cool.

mitsubishi evolution is very nice
Mitsubishi lancer 1998 mitsubishi lancer evolution 5 rs evo v rs fresh import 2 0 4dr 6186546960

>bottom spec 328 BMW
>in isla vista
>nice
Gt+mc+gt+twitch+gt+lmao+_0383522c8bc61926c69b93f1aac690d0.png

I've just researched and found out that the car brand is from Japan. It was clear, why else would you want to drive that xD.
Joking aside, Mazda Miatas look cool.

Mazda Miatas are also all made in Japan. Have perfect 50/50 weight distribution and new engine coming out in 2019.

A lot of Mazdas and other Jap cars are made in Mexico/Cuck S. A.

The car I drive 2012 Honda Fit Sport was also made in Japan and why I bought it (the new ones are hecho en Mexico now).

It's a very light, fun car world renowned for it's handling.

Here's the car I want to get.

88874102983c6589ec139d9da2da651a
2016 Ford Fiesta ST Shadow Black Back
Ford fiesta st black wallpaper 1

I don't need a car to LDAR

Knew it was going to be elliot before I clicked.

Just write a manifesto bro

I have a 2019 mid-level new car and while it's all cool, it don't mean shit. Just another redpill/MGTOW cope. I know this is a satirical post, SMH at any incel, or any man in general, who believes this. People say the same thing about my house... Still waiting for that free pussy.

I honestly want a car for myself just so i can look down upon all these fucking inferiors.

Ive seen this thread 50 times throughout our various homes and ive only been around for a year

Ive seen this thread 50 times throughout our various homes and ive only been around for a year

And? Mad you have no liscense buddy? :feelskek:

I want an Impresa WRX Sti, or a Nissan R32, whichever one I can get my hands on first

Subaru STi
NissanSkyline F3Qtrs9548 KOCH