Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just get that arranged marriage bro! Currycels = volcel!"

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
I'm in the same fucking boat as this guy, except I'm not a Muslim (atheist) and I have a shit paying job. Got my own set of rejections from arranged marriages even from curryland since I don't make enough money to pay to get a curryfoid.

Arranged marriage should be an absolute last resort, you will live in shame your whole life knowing that you needed assistance from your parents to escape inceldom and that your wife only cares about your ability to provide. Keep in mind that she is also going to stay at home and you will need to wageslave extra hard in order to sustain the household on a single income.

Arranged marriage should be an absolute last resort, you will live in shame your whole life knowing that you needed assistance from your parents to escape inceldom and that your wife only cares about your ability to provide. Keep in mind that she is also going to stay at home and you will need to wageslave extra hard in order to sustain the household on a single income.
Agreed. JFL if you think she's going to have sex with you and be happy about it. You're just to cause resentment in her and she will end up cucking you in the end with someone more attractive anyway or just beat your ego into submission. I've seen that happen firsthand. Poor fuck just takes the abuse from his wife cause he doesn't want to live alone anymore.

arranged marriage is just another name for betabuxing

I wish there were arraged marriages where the foid is seen as the property of the man. Otherwise it's cucked though

I wish there were arraged marriages where the foid is seen as the property of the man. Otherwise it's cucked though
there once was but not anymore.

Brown girls only want white men or maybe a brown man to betabux them when they grow old and uglier.

Arranged marriage is a meme

Brown girls only want white men or maybe a brown man to betabux them when they grow old and uglier.
High IQ. Us ethnics need to astral project or run reincarnation game. Clearly we are playing on insane difficulty without retries.

Yep at that point they have taken 50 white cocks in the ass

Yep at that point they have taken 50 white cocks in the ass
Not if you find some from backwaters village. The vermin.she shits out from her fuckhole will be tard iq though.

Not if you find some from backwaters village. The vermin.she shits out from her fuckhole will be tard iq though.
Lol then what’s the point of living in America for all these years if I can’t even get a girl there

Do arranged marriages still happen in the west? I keep hearing about it, but never seen or know of anyone having had one in real life.

Lol then what’s the point of living in America for all these years if I can’t even get a girl there
Ungrateful bitch at least NRImaxxing will ensure you a desi vagene. Curries without a greencard will be fucked even harder. There's literally countless betabuxxing curry who I easily mog to every celestial heaven and back who have found some ugly dwarf tier ethnic monstrosity with monster truck tries for a belly.
Given the gender imbalance I doubt even that would be feasible for poor curries or not.

Ungrateful bitch at least NRImaxxing will ensure you a desi vagene. Curries without a greencard will be fucked even harder. There's literally countless betabuxxing curry who I easily mog to every celestial heaven and back who have found some ugly dwarf tier ethnic monstrosity with monster truck tries for a belly.
Given the gender imbalance I doubt even that would be feasible for poor curries or not.
poor curries are absolutely fucked especially if low iq on top of it. They are worst of the worst. No money, no future, no women, no friends its OVER for em. I went to indian slums in delhi lived there for a week, to experience their suffering. It was very unpleasant, insanely bad life.

poor curries are absolutely fucked especially if low iq on top of it. They are worst of the worst. No money, no future, no women, no friends its OVER for em. I went to indian slums in delhi lived there for a week, to experience their suffering. It was very unpleasant, insanely bad life.
Only use these miserable low lifes have is conscript armies if there is war.
In ither words they serve no purpose than to be human shield for a dysfunctional namesake democracy.

Only use these miserable low lifes have is conscript armies if there is war.
In ither words they serve no purpose than to be human shield for a dysfunctional namesake democracy.
us curries are like goblins, numerous, large in number yet low in value. Whites are like elves, rare,high quality.

us curries are like goblins, numerous, large in number yet low in value. Whites are like elves, rare,high quality.
And in this picture we can see the only pathway curries can ascend with non curry foids.
Code:
[ATTACH type="full" alt="99730"]99730[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• images(1).jpg
    images(1).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 91
  • images(1).jpg
    images(1).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 54