Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just get me out of this game, dude

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
So today I was in school, told my teacher I couldn’t do le biology homework, as link wasn’t working and I tried to send an email to but went to the wrong address cause the school’s servers are shitty, said there was a “picture” (literally a picture with the word Protein highlighted about 8 times, and it wasn’t really even homework as I did the actual homework we were meant to hand in), I get a “thumbs down” (yeah we are STILL getting thumbs down in fucking COLLEGE fuck the British school system lol).

My fat oaf friend, the same one who had a crush on our other biology teacher lol a I made a thread on that (being fat is shown to make you less intelligent) didn’t do ANY work AT ALL, just said he didn’t have a textbook, basically “forgot” lol. And he didn’t even stay behind at the end when she asked him to stay behind, and she conveniently “forgot”. Food doesn’t do it either but obviously gets out of it cause Book was with “other teacher” we had like a week to do it, wow.

My maths teacher asked about the thumbs down (they all use the same registrations system) and I explain to him what happened, since he’s a cool guy, and then food who is in my biology class, tells him the “truth” that I sent it to the “wrong email” and of course was laughing lol, (bearing in mind that this was the same food who was too lazy and probably dreaming about Chad too much to do the summer work set for us and all the foods in my class didn’t do it, the fat guy didn’t do it, only I did it and I spent hours on it, and it was literally a waste of time.) and this pissed me off.

My teacher replies that it was harsh and I agreed and told him that others didnt do it, didn’t get a detention or any repercussions. So I move on, with my life after explaining myself, and lo and behold I’m doing my work, but I hear and listen to EVERYTHING around me, due to a life of paranoia and anxiety. So the food tells all of my “friends” about what happened, we have mutual friends, of course I can’t defend myself, so I pretend I can’t here them, they laugh at me, and I’m literally being character assassinated behind my back. This has happened before o n many occasions with males and females, since they all love drama I guess and they just can’t get off my dick.

This is why I don’t hang out with or speak to white females or females in general, and I always sit by myself at lunch cause I just devote time to studying. I drifted away from my friend group and ironically made friends with a Tyrone in my class. After watching Kid Organic, I realise that as a stand up, black unattractive ethnic looking male, you have NO ALLIES and so must become an island unto oneself. I have Asperger’s Syndrome so it’s easier for me to be alone. I quite like it as I can be alone with my thoughts.

And also just lol at the white privilege at my private school, I’m poor, my parents are divorcing, and my mother has threatened to excommunicate me if I don’t pick her over my father, and if I fuck up at school just a little bit, I get it in the rectum by my African parents, whereas people like fat oaf and foid central get slaps on the wrist and get “grounded” or “sent to their room”. Just lol at how easy middle-upper middle class whites have it ffs.

drive your car through a crowd of people in self defense and then shoot yourself in the head, it's OVER

"white privilege" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
White privilege does exist, how is that cucked? Doesn’t mean I have to let it hold me back though.
Yes lol it’s a figure of speech lol

"white privilege" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
The only privilege that exists:
A3D43B79 2658 4340 A372 A5F5C9CD8501

Black helicopter parents!
In the UK!

Imagine my shock.

White privilege does exist, how is that cucked? Doesn’t mean I have to let it hold me back though.
Yes lol it’s a figure of speech lol
these white volcels dont understand what it means to be an ethnic isolated in the west by their parents

yet these same volcels blame their looks on their parents

these white volcels dont understand what it means to be an ethnic isolated in the west by their parents

yet these same volcels blame their looks on their parents

I’m the only black male in my grade, have no one to talk to or connect with on a personal level, mother barely speaks fucking English lol since she’s a Ghanaian immigrant my life is well and truly fucked.
The only privilege that exists:
View attachment 63435
Actually 48 percent of billionaires, the top 1 percent I mean, are Jewish or of Jewish descent. Imagine my shock.
Black helicopter parents!
In the UK!

Imagine my shock.
Ahh so you know Paul Joseph Watson too? Imagine my shock.
It's over for sussexsamsungcels
Tfw you live near Sussex and you owned a Samsung

Last edited: