Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get married bro. Nuclear blackpill. Chads fuck dozens of married women.

lmao clown wants to leave that part out so everyone thinks he's some white chad "stealing other races' women" :feelsYall:
If he's half Levantine "arab" and half European then he's basically White. Either way he and the whores need to be stoned

lol at anyone who actually believes that a Chad would waste his time posting on Reddit. Chad has never even heard of Reddit. Reddit is mostly incel in denial soycucks, trannies, and a small number of fat chicks. This story is a LARP written by some cuck.

Last edited:
Dude most certainly deserves a bullet to his brain

Assuming it isn't a larp, with enough instances of him doing this, the probabilities might eventually kick in and he'll get his comeuppance.

The most likely scenario is that a husband might suspect his wife of being unfaithful (sign of intelligence) and then lie about his "business trip", while he stakes out his own home. Then when he sees him, he'll have his gun ready and next thing you know, we'll get news articles and make threads about it here.

lol at anyone who actually believes that a Chad would waste his time posting on Reddit. Chad has never even heard of Reddit. Reddit is mostly incel in denial soycucks, trannies, and a small number of fat chicks. This story is a LARP written by some cuck.

I always read your posts in Trump's voice and it makes me KEK my guts out.

Assuming it isn't a larp, with enough instances of him doing this, the probabilities might eventually kick in and he'll get his comeuppance.

The most likely scenario is that a husband might suspect his wife of being unfaithful (sign of intelligence) and then lie about his "business trip", while he stakes out his own home. Then when he sees him, he'll have his gun ready and next thing you know, we'll get news articles and make threads about it here.
I can only hope :feels:

If he's half Levantine "arab" and half European then he's basically White. Either way he and the whores need to be stoned
Don't deny that he's 'basically white'. Many arabs can pass as european considering 1) they're both caucasion and 2) there has been a lot of mixing between the two, be it through the Romans, Ottomans, Viking slave trade, or colonization. I myself look white despite being full iraqi. Regardless, him being a levantine would still make it easier for these arab women to let their guard down, so to speak

Chad sticking it to pathetic betacucks (by fucking tons of married foids) is greatly preferable to them screwing over incels (by fucking tons of single foids). The only losers in this case are bluepillers stupid enough to get married in the 21st Century.

Chad sticking it to pathetic betacucks (by fucking tons of married foids) is greatly preferable to them screwing over incels (by fucking tons of single foids). The only losers in this case are bluepillers stupid enough to get married in the 21st Century.
No I disagree. This kind of mentality assumes average men that don't know they were settled for deserve to suffer like that. I don't think they do and infact most people here stand the greatest chance of having the opportunity to get laid on a regular basis if they got married and shit like this wouldn't be common.
The fact that it is common, overlooked and in many cases congratulated by society has robbed most average and below average men from ever being able to have a successful long term relationship with women. Because if you aren't a chadlite or chad at some point a woman expects you to commit to her in order to keep getting sex and intimacy from her.

No I disagree. This kind of mentality assumes average men that don't know they were settled for deserve to suffer like that. I don't think they do and infact most people here stand the greatest chance of having the opportunity to get laid on a regular basis if they got married and shit like this wouldn't be common.
The fact that it is common, overlooked and in many cases congratulated by society has robbed most average and below average men from ever being able to have a successful long term relationship with women. Because if you aren't a chadlite or chad at some point a woman expects you to commit to her in order to keep getting sex and intimacy from her.

There is enough information online about how marriage is a terrible deal for men (for example, modern women being unmarriageable sluts, wives being unfaithful and initiating divorce most of the time, divorce court being anti-male, etc.) that I have no sympathy for any man who got married in the internet era. Any man who "didn't know he was settled for" obviously didn't do his homework. I only have sympathy for Boomer and Gen X men who got married before this information became widespread and widely-known. Today there is no excuse.

I swore off marriage in 2004 when I was still in college. There was enough compelling anti-marriage info online back then and there's a lot more now.

There is enough information online about how marriage is a terrible deal for men (for example, modern women being unmarriageable sluts, wives being unfaithful and initiating divorce most of the time, divorce court being anti-male, etc.) that I have no sympathy for any man who got married in the internet era. Any man who "didn't know he was settled for" obviously didn't do his homework. I only have sympathy for Boomer and Gen X men who got married before this information became widespread and widely-known. Today there is no excuse.

I swore off marriage in 2004 when I was still in college. There was enough compelling anti-marriage info online back then and there's a lot more now.
I know the information is available but that doesn't mean I'd overlook these issues of married women cheating and the chads they cheat with being congratulated.
Too many in redpill communities fell into that framework.

The reason a lot of average to below average guys cannot get into relationships with women is also partly because women always demand committment from them in the form of marriage or threaten to leave them and the men become incels again.
It's because of degenerate adulterers like the dude who wrote this reddit post and shameless cheating women that marriage isn't a safe option.
Even if getting married is dumb look the other way and not condemning this means it will only get more common for most long term relationships with women to involve the woman cheating and that method of ascension for men will be forever locked out.
@Angry_runt thoughts?

I know the information is available but that doesn't mean I'd overlook these issues of married women cheating and the chads they cheat with being congratulated.
Too many in redpill communities fell into that framework.

The reason a lot of average to below average guys cannot get into relationships with women is also partly because women always demand committment from them in the form of marriage or threaten to leave them and the men become incels again.
It's because of degenerate adulterers like the dude who wrote this reddit post and shameless cheating women that marriage isn't a safe option.
Even if getting married is dumb look the other way and not condemning this means it will only get more common for most long term relationships with women to involve the woman cheating and that method of ascension for men will be forever locked out.
@Angry_runt thoughts?

Sociopathic Chads are going to fuck all sorts of women regardless, and while you are correct that it shouldn't be condoned, it is better from an incels perspective if Chad and Tyrone don't dip into the pool of single women.

Getting our cucked society to ever go back to the days when women were expected to remain faithful to their husbands is a pipe dream. Those days are never coming back. All men can do is adapt to the present situation by NOT falling into the marriage trap. The best a would-be betacuck can do is to drag women along with the false promise of commitment for as long as possible - and then rinse and repeat. Of course incels don't even have this option because we're not even attractive enough to be considered potential betabuxx material by post-wall sluts.

Last edited:
Sociopathic Chads are going to fuck all sorts of women regardless, and while you are correct that it shouldn't be condoned, it is better from an incels perspective if Chad and Tyrone don't dip into the pool of single women.

Getting our cucked society to ever go back to the days when women were expected to remain faithful to their husbands is a pipe dream. Those days are never coming back. All men can do is adapt to the present situation by NOT falling into the marriage trap.
I agree Chad and Tyrone shouldn't dip into the pool of single women but there is nothing stopping guys that have sex with married women from having sex with single women for a change now and then.

And yes marriage is a trap and in the internet age any man (even a chad) is a fool to get married given how much leverage women have over you.
I long ago stop caring so much about marriage laws. I am more concerned about laws that target single males and demand them to serve soyciety like conscription.

I agree Chad and Tyrone shouldn't dip into the pool of single women but there is nothing stopping guys that have sex with married women from having sex with single women for a change now and then.

Better for them to only occasionally have sex with single women for a change of pace then to have an ongoing harem of single women like some Chads/Tyrones I know do. For every Chad or Tyrone who has several single women on rotation, several incels go without and that's not a recipe for a healthy civilization or economy.

And yes marriage is a trap and in the internet age any man (even a chad) is a fool to get married given how much leverage women have over you.
I long ago stop caring so much about marriage laws. I am more concerned about laws that target single males and demand them to serve soyciety like conscription.

No argument there.