Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Get Locked In A Sore With A Girl Theory

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I stumbled across this video and it reminded me of one of the most bluepilled movies ever- the one showcased in the clips here. It's called Career Opportunities and it's about an autistic beta loser who ends up courting a downright unicorn because she's basically forced to get to know him on an intimate level. Plus he saves her life from killers or some Hollywood bullshit.

But anyway you already know she would be on the other side of the building brainstorming a way for chad to come pick her up and get her away from that little creep who's actually a nice decent guy. This movie is way more of a fantasy than lord of the rings or anything like that.

Blackpill ruined many movies/shows for me tbh

of course the "Autistic beta loser" isnt even ugly

Sure but the symbolism is strong enough, no? He was portrayed as such basically.
who cares about symbolism I want the ugly guy in movies to actually be portrayed by a fucking ugly guy

who cares about symbolism I want the ugly guy in movies to actually be portrayed by a fucking ugly guy
Idk man he aint chad. Still a very bluepilled picture imo

I stumbled across this video and it reminded me of one of the most bluepilled movies ever- the one showcased in the clips here. It's called Career Opportunities and it's about an autistic beta loser who ends up courting a downright unicorn because she's basically forced to get to know him on an intimate level. Plus he saves her life from killers or some Hollywood bullshit.

But anyway you already know she would be on the other side of the building brainstorming a way for chad to come pick her up and get her away from that little creep who's actually a nice decent guy. This movie is way more of a fantasy than lord of the rings or anything like that.

And she's a Stacy, too.
Growth hormone deficiency doesn't matter. You can still get Stacy if you act confident enough

Oh boy that's some potent suicidefuel