Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just get jaw implants! You'll be Chad

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
2qk5qtg.png

Ugly to ugly.

This is what I mean. Incels are fucked. It's not just one surgery we need. We need a ton. Bad features come in pairs. We're fucked. Look how fat and bloated his jaw looks now.

anincelforlifelol said:
2qk5qtg.png

Ugly to ugly.

This is what I mean. Incels are fucked. It's not just one surgery we need. We need a ton. Bad features come in pairs. We're fucked. Look how fat and bloated his jaw looks now.

I feel this is a bad/botched jaw implant

11gaijin said:
I feel this is a bad/botched jaw implant

Maybe it was taken during the massive swelling recovery process too. But yes i saw jaw implants look way way better in people who were subhuman.

If i had surgery money I would spend it on hookers not surgery

Alex_Bones said:

He never got jaw implants dude.

Also he already looked good before. That doesn't count.

throwzo said:
If i had surgery money I would spend it on hookers not surgery

Depends, if you think a surgery can fix a flaw then it is worth it. After all hookers are femoids too and the better you look, the better sex you get. ALthough some would fake well

Fair enough. I tend to agree with OP that most incels have more than one problem holding them back but if a single surgery could fix an incels life I agree it would probably be a good idea

anincelforlifelol said:

Cruise was 21 in that left pic. There is no way in hell his jaw naturally developed that much in his mid 20s.

Alex_Bones said:

Those jaw implants is what gave that man a successful acting career. He would've been stuck to shitty beta male/loverboy roles otherwise. Probably the best investment in his life.

It's still swelling. It can take months to see results from plastic surgery.

Enigmatic93 said:
anincelforlifelol said:
Cruise was 21 in that left pic. There is no way in hell his jaw naturally developed that much in his mid 20s.
What about cheekbones, do think he had something done there too?

marin said:
What about cheekbones, do think he had something done there too?

Possibly. Hard to tell from that.pic.

Looking at jaw implants pics of cruise makes me want to get them myself. What are the chances of jaw implants making you look worse afterwards? Is reversal a possibility?

Enigmatic93 said:
Possibly. Hard to tell from that.pic.

Cheekbone procedures suck balls. The result is pretty much always bad. I highly doubt he was stupid enough to do something like that.

Doesn't look any worse, still looks subhuman though.

TFW being a jawcel and too poorcel to ever surgery-max.

Jaw and chin are the least reliable procedures. They move and get infected. Most plastic surgeons don’t even want t do them. It’s over.