Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just get an Asian girlfriend bro

Just be white though

She's a low-tier asian. But yeah the guy is also incel-looking. Asian women worship white society, I think they don't discriminate against ugly white, poor white, if it's white they're down for it .

She's a low-tier asian. But yeah the guy is also incel-looking. Asian women worship white society, I think they don't discriminate against ugly white, poor white, if it's white they're down for it .
shes not low tier shes like 7-8

i don't think she's low-tier at all

Very low tier asian. She is twice the size of the guy and her eyes, mouth, and forehead make her resemble someone retarded or with down syndrome.

Lmao she's ugly af. They're pretty looksmatched tbh.

Very low tier asian. She is twice the size of the guy and her eyes, mouth, and forehead make her resemble someone retarded or with down syndrome.
better than nothing

Obviously better than nothing, but she isn't a 7-8. I'd give her a 6 max, and that's only if she had a great ass.
shell look better if she was skinny tbh.

Wait,is there a joke I'm not seeing here? She legit looks like a guy,her face is so huge and look at those man hands LOL.

What the fuck.

Just be white and you too could land a 0/10 ugly landwhale from some god forsaken third world shithole!

Wait,is there a joke I'm not seeing here? She legit looks like a guy,her face is so huge and look at those man hands LOL.

What the fuck.
are you saying you wouldn't fuck her?

She would be hot if she lost the weight, but when she does that, she'll leave him for Chad.

I wouldn't.

assuming you have to go a third world country

>assuming asians are plentiful everywhere
>assuming that every country has millions of immigrants
>assuming every country has millions of SINGLE immigrants

jZgDhiP.gif

I'd fuck her any day of the week,I'm just tired of people like op who think that being able to land an asian ogress is some great thing.

JBW whitecel == fakecel

>assuming asians are plentiful everywhere
>assuming that every country has millions of immigrants
>assuming every country has millions of SINGLE immigrants

jZgDhiP.gif
I'm commenting from a US perspective idk where you live. If you want to keep denying doesn't bother me at all.

I'm commenting from a US perspective idk where you live. If you want to keep denying doesn't bother me at all.

I don't live in the US lmao. Can't you read my signature? It says there clear as fucking day "Stuck in Eastern Europe", which means THERE AREN'T ANY ASIANS HERE. NONE. ZILCH. And even if there were, they'd be ALL fucking taken already. It amazes me how 1st worldcels are so fucking deluded.

"hurr every country is the same xddd imma base my opinions off of where I live and idc whats on the outside lolololo"

I don't live in the US lmao. Can't you read my signature? It says there clear as fucking day "Stuck in Eastern Europe", which means THERE AREN'T ANY ASIANS HERE. NONE. ZILCH. And even if there were, they'd be ALL fucking taken already. It amazes me how 1st worldcels are so fucking deluded.

"hurr every country is the same xddd imma base my opinions off of where I live and idc whats on the outside lolololo"
Idk then save money and leave that's what I'm trying to do

Idk then save money and leave that's what I'm trying to do

You seriously underestimate how low the wages are here. It'd take me 9 years (assuming NOTHING goes wrong) to save up for a trip there.

just move to ukraine bro

Wtf are you guys talking about? That whore looks like an ogre with down syndrome.

If you're white you can just swallow your pride and fuck an ugly noodlewhore, not the best but still better than nothing. Us ethnics don't have that option, this is why whites are volcel.

You can't rate for shit.

naw, she just big-boned.

I don't think that gook is even that big - it's more than the dude is tiny. He looks about 5'2 and 100lbs.

shes not low tier shes like 7-8

WHAT 7-8???? She's too fat to ever be up there. I'll accept 5 at the highest. I say she's a 4. She's slightly below average. Hot for a landwhale.

This should be called Visa-maxing. Many asian women go after white guys just to get that precious all-access visa that lets them go on holiday to any country they want.

you crackercels are lucky. some of you can looksmaxx, run JBW and get a qt asian girl.

This should be called Visa-maxing. Many asian women go after white guys just to get that precious all-access visa that lets them go on holiday to any country they want.
true ukrainian women are marrying Chinese men to get out of their shithole wartorn country

thats a landwhale, no thanks

never understood why or how women allow themselves to get fat

Her head is so fucking wide lol but id plant my seed in her paddy.