Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just get abs bro, girls love abs

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Kv

Abs might work for normies, but not for incels.

Girls give zero fucks about body if you don't have a good face

Low bf maxxing is important tbh

Girls give zero fucks about body if you don't have a good face

so even if i had a good face and got a gf it would still be over because i am turbo framelet

rather have attractive head with good height

So how long it take before some roastie inevitably asked "post ur face." Because that's what cunts do whenever I omit my head in photos. And when I would post my face, they would disappear as soon as they saw my deformed head.

so even if i had a good face and got a gf it would still be over because i am turbo framelet
Good looking skinny guys aren't as respected as good looking guys with a robust physical frame. That's true.
In order to lessen the chances of a woman cheating on you and less guys messing with you and trying to steal your gf it probably helps to be ripped and fit and not gangly and skinny.

Good looking skinny guys aren't as respected as good looking guys with a robust physical frame. That's true.
In order to lessen the chances of a woman cheating on you and less guys messing with you and trying to steal your gf it probably helps to be ripped and fit and not gangly and skinny.

no fit for my subhuman wrists.

no fit for my subhuman wrists.
If you don't have large enough wrists it makes it impossible to gymmaxx tbh
Normies don't even talk about this which is further proof that it's over for framelets. Their real disadvantages aren't considering even in lifestyle and wellness advice.

Surprise, surprise. He lives in New York, home of the most stuck-up women on the planet. Another locationcel bites the dust! He would do well to move down south to a state like Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, or Tennessee before he misses out on even more of his life. Of course, Asia would be even better.

If you don't have large enough wrists it makes it impossible to gymmaxx tbh
Normies don't even talk about this which is further proof that it's over for framelets. Their real disadvantages aren't considering even in lifestyle and wellness advice.

No gymmaxing, no surgeryceling, its over for me in every way possible. Only chance i have at ascension is blasting my brains out with a 12 gauge

No gymmaxing, no surgeryceling, its over for me in every way possible. Only chance i have at ascension is blasting my brains out with a 12 gauge
Framelet guys are completely erased out of consideration in any aspect of western culture or society.
According to most people in western countries if you have a small frame:

ya just need to eat more :soy:

And people only think of men as large framed and in shape or out of shape and fat.
There is the term twinks but imo it also carries the association of normies implying small framed average looking men can never be anything but gay.

Surprise, surprise. He lives in New York, home of the most stuck-up women on the planet. Another locationcel bites the dust! He would do well to move down south to a state like Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, or Tennessee before he misses out on even more of his life. Of course, Asia would be even better.

Tennessee is better. Women and Alabama and Florida are still pretty hypergamous from the kinds of stories you hear there imo
Agreed with New York women being home of the most stuck-up women. Pretty all of the northeast and north midatlantic US tbh
And Louisiana has a lot of fat people so it may not be as good an option.

Last edited:
Framelet guys are completely erased out of consideration in any aspect of western culture or society.
According to most people in western countries if you have a small frame:

ya just need to eat more :soy:

And people only think of men as large framed and in shape or out of shape and fat.
There is the term twinks but imo it also carries the association of normies implying small framed average looking men can never be anything but gay.

when i went to college people said i looked 12 and would often laugh at me. I dropped out not long after that shit

when i went to college people said i looked 12 and would often laugh at me. I dropped out not long after that shit
People can't accept small framed men. The failo is very real. Just like normies have the idea you can just stop acting autistic if you aren't NT they also have the idea in their heads that small framed men can just eat more and hit the gym to get to the same size as others.
@mylifeistrash has talked about this. Unsurprisingly women seem to have this idea that small framed men are somehow faking being skinny or under eat.
Nvm that small framed men can eat a lot and not put on weight except in their abdomen and small frame makes gymceling very painful and difficult with very little gains.

he mogs he super hard
good frame, tall, muscular
if i could get his body then i'd feel so much better about living

Mogs me hard,either he has 2/10 face or is the ultimate volcel

all my tinder tests show big cities easier to get women

not that it matters, still chad only

Ab game is legit but only for normies because abs mean low body fat and low body fat means less facial bloat.
It'sOver from Looksmax is a good example of this.

all my tinder tests show big cities easier to get women

not that it matters, still chad only

I experienced the exact opposite when I used to use Tinder in different parts of the states and world.

Can’t believe nobody tagged me