Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "JUST GET A HAIRCUT" is literally the worst advice for an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
The reason for it is that it's not a haircut, that makes Chad look good, it's CHAD who makes the haircut look good. He can have the most retarded hairstyle of all yet he will look great. If an incel thinks he will boost up his SMV by getting the same hairstyle, he will only become a laughing stock in his social circle.

just get a jawline transplant

Are there any good haircuts for baldingcels anyway? You're fucked either way, you either get a shit haircut that'll still make you look like a pedo, or go full bald.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Just got mine.

Are there any good haircuts for baldingcels anyway? You're fucked either way, you either get a shit haircut that'll still make you look like a pedo, or go full bald.
Depends on how the baldness is starting. But most of the time they all look like obvious copes.

all bluepill advice is retarded

The reason for it is that it's not a haircut, that makes Chad look good, it's CHAD who makes the haircut look good. He can have the most retarded hairstyle of all yet he will look great. If an incel thinks he will boost up his SMV by getting the same hairstyle, he will only become a laughing stock in his social circle.
burj khalifa height in mms iq

Some people on this forum have literally given this advice :feelskek:.

I wont name names though

you need a shower to go along with it

Some people on this forum have literally given this advice :feelskek:.

I wont name names though
What? It can't be, you should give the names to stop taking them seriously.

So because a haircut doesn't make you ascend it doesnt make you look better? Cope

I swear to god second ı enter barber shops (Expect my local one) they wıll give me one of those shitty dollar store thug haircuts smh.(Shorten the sides and back,keep the top same)
If you are not a balding incel there is no reason for you to not have long hair.

So because a haircut doesn't make you ascend it doesnt make you look better? Cope
Even if I'm wrong, how is this a cope? It's actually you who is trying to cope with that blue pill that a haircut will make you look good.

And no, no haircut makes a non Chad look better. You may look funnier, more stupid and like you are seeking attention and people will mock you for it. You completely missed the point of my argument.

Even if I'm wrong, how is this a cope? It's actually you who is trying to cope with that blue pill that a haircut will make you look good.

And no, no haircut makes a non Chad look better. You may look funnier, more stupid and like you are seeking attention and people will mock you for it. You completely missed the point of my argument.
No im not saying a hair cut will make you look good. Im saying it will make you look better than having a shit one, in MOST cases not all cases ofc.
Whatever a 3/10 truecel does it doesnt matter. But for a 4 or 5 a good haircut will make you look better.

But ofc i see your point, an incel with a "chad haircut" might look ridiculous.

No im not saying a hair cut will make you look good. Im saying it will make you look better than having a shit one, in MOST cases not all cases ofc.
Whatever a 3/10 truecel does it doesnt matter. But for a 4 or 5 a good haircut will make you look better.

But ofc i see your point, an incel with a "chad haircut" might look ridiculous.
Okay, show me a case of a incel with a bad haircut vs one (doesnt have to be the same person) with a good one, but not a Chad one. I will try to imagine the first one with the second one's haircut.

Costless feel-good normie advice.

the problem is always your skeleton

Ofc is the worst, like take a shower

My hair is shit

If you have good hair genetics. Just rock a short fringe. Nobody will even be able to tell your balding. I'm in that boat (not trying to brag) and well into NW2.