Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get a haircut bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

He tricked her into believing he wasn't subhuman but now she saw the truth :feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Just go to the gym bro"

RiceCel 2

That's why I remain a longhaircel.

getting a hairuct has never changed how im viewed by foids and it never will

Same. Only reason I pay attention to my hair is because I recently noticed that when it gets a bit long, I look particularly subhuman from a profile angle.

Haircut matters but not that much. If you are normie it takes you to htn. If you are incel you stay incel :lul:

You don't get a vote unless you're a foid.
There isn't a single foid above 2/10 and less than 200lbs that would find him attractive. What's your obsession with boneless femboys?

There isn't a single foid above 2/10 and less than 200lbs that would find him attractive.
Sure, that's why kpop guys are all roided up bald bearded middle aged dudes.

What's your obsession with boneless femboys?
It's women who are obsessing over them, I just see it and correct your misconceptions about the importance of masculinity.
Waiter
Wk
Weakling 3
Weakling 2

Sure, that's why kpop guys are all roided up bald bearded middle aged dudes.

It's women who are obsessing over them, I just see it and correct your misconceptions about the importance of masculinity.
View attachment 534613View attachment 534614View attachment 534615View attachment 534616
There's more options than being a roided bearded dude and being a fucking 5'2 chink without a drop of testosterone in "his" body. You're posting comments from faceless literal whos on youtube and other pictures of normie teenagers. What the fuck's your point lmao

There's more options than being a roided bearded dude and being a fucking 5'2 chink without a drop of testosterone in "his" body. You're posting comments from faceless literal whos on youtube and other pictures of normie teenagers. What the fuck's your point lmao
My point is that when a single mentally deranged crosseyed landwhale foid says a guy is cute, it counts more than what this entire forum thinks about his looks.

My point is that when a single mentally deranged crosseyed landwhale foid says a guy is cute, it counts more than what this entire forum thinks about his looks.
You can easily combine common sense and some real life experience to see how these trannies you obsess over would actually do IRL. Put them on Tinder and see.

That's Neotony pill if anything. Incels should never ever get "fades" . If you have hair, strive for at bear minimum Trunks DbZ mushroom style with part in middle.

Honestly had to come back here because I find it astonishing that you think the subhuman in that picture would be attractive to anyone other than gays and high T butch lesbians.
You probably mog him into oblivion, am i right?

Chadcels.co strikes again jfl. But, seriously, now i'm curious what you look like, pm me pic if you want. I can rate you objectively

Last edited:
Honestly had to come back here because I find it astonishing that you think the subhuman in that picture would be attractive to anyone other than gays and high T butch lesbians.
It doesn't matter what I think. It doesn't matter what you think. Foids are the only ones who get a vote.
I honestly don't know about that guy, it's just some incel meme and I don't know who he is and I can't see foids saying anything about him.

It doesn't matter what I think. It doesn't matter what you think. Foids are the only ones who get a vote.
I honestly don't know about that guy, it's just some incel meme and I don't know who he is and I can't see foids saying anything about him.
Like I said, you can easily combine common sense with life experience to know who'd do good with women and who wouldn't. You don't have to be gay to know a Chad when you see one.

Like I said, you can easily combine common sense with life experience to know who'd do good with women and who wouldn't. You don't have to be gay to know a Chad when you see one.
The "common sense" and "life experience" of the entire lookism retardverse is worth less than an offhand comment from a random foid.

The "common sense" and "life experience" of the entire lookism retardverse is worth less than an offhand comment from a random foid.
So in that case it's impossible for us to know if a man is a Chad unless we're gay?

So in that case it's impossible for us to know if a man is a Chad unless we're gay?
Of course not, but the opinion of any foid takes precedence over the opinion of any guy.

Contrary to perhaps what OP intended that post is proof that: Hair (and haircut) = Life

can't believe even in 2001 that foids paid 80 dollars for haircuts