Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get a haircut bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
3B124AB4 A1ED 4A9D AE08 818AE467C88C

@Eskimocel come here bro

Meanwhile Chad can rock a bowl haircut and everyone is fine with it, you never hear them telling Chad to get a haircut.

nice haircut tbh

JFL he looks similar to me, not gonna lie.

Slayer in the mirror laughing at him.

Haircut

Let me explain it to you:

First you need hair on your scalp and second...

Oh you already left ok nevermind.

He's a very handsome man!! He just needs to SMILE and get some CONFIDENCE and he will be slaying bitches in no time!!

That chin though.
It's over.

He just looks funny, ngl. lol
Poor dude.

Tfw spent all my money on new PC and forgo to order minoxidil and have no income

A beard would do wonders to hide that lower third.

Also I hate that haircut. It's so popular. Reminds me of a pokemon.
018_pidgeot_by_tzblacktd_da14nog-pre.png

Also that chain he’s wearing, and the fashionable shirt. JFL. Nothing more pathetic than a well-dressed ugly guy wearing jewellery.

jfl at big forehead receedinghairlinecels rocking slicked back hair

DAmn, his chin and jawline is so fucked.
He is balding also :ping:

Big forehead/balding and small mandible is such a brutal death sentence. Legit it’s up there with severe manletism

Meanwhile Chad can rock a bowl haircut and everyone is fine with it, you never hear them telling Chad to get a haircut.
Chad could literally get a monk haircut and foids would still want him.

haircut is really make difference
I tagged you so you could come and post this and I would laugh but several hours passed and you didn't respond my tag even though you kept messaging over PMs which is very disappointing if you ask me because I never thought you'd ignore me but it's what is it i guess it was pretty rude thing to do though, I could understand if you were offline or busy but you were online and kept typing then responded me like nothing happened so this is not any longer funny so I didn't laugh honestly, you fucked up my joy literally destroyed it I waited for hours so that you can respond and I can laugh enjoy a bit in this shitty life, because as you know this forum is my only joy and the only cope in my life I hardly enjoy anything else not even good copes I used to have in the past but anyway, sorry for bothering you I promise it won't happen if that what you want we can put space in our friendship, if you want to take a break it's understandable

To be honest, though that guy does look a little better.

I tagged you so you could come and post this and I would laugh but several hours passed and you didn't respond my tag even though you kept messaging over PMs which is very disappointing if you ask me because I never thought you'd ignore me but it's what is it i guess it was pretty rude thing to do though, I could understand if you were offline or busy but you were online and kept typing then responded me like nothing happened so this is not any longer funny so I didn't laugh honestly, you fucked up my joy literally destroyed it I waited for hours so that you can respond and I can laugh enjoy a bit in this shitty life, because as you know this forum is my only joy and the only cope in my life I hardly enjoy anything else not even good copes I used to have in the past but anyway, sorry for bothering you I promise it won't happen if that what you want we can put space in our friendship, if you want to take a break it's understandable
i bought a shaving machine, will try to give myself a good beard cut

over for noorwoodcels

i hope my haircut doesnt look like that

Kek that guy mogs me hard in everything except jaw and Norwood

If you have hair