Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just get a college degree and get a good job to get a stacy bro

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
biggest lie ever

i can't believe i listened to the people around me growing up .

My mother and therapist both assumed the reason I'm incel is because I only want the pretty girls. Retards.

The collegedegreepill is one of the most brutal pills. Wasted so much time and money. Apart from very specific cases where your degree is directly related to a job, it will be mostly useless.

And women don't give a fuck about 'education'. I've literally NEVER seen a post on the foid subreddits that was something like ''my boyfriend isn't conventionally attractive, but he has a college degree and he is smart, which makes him more attractive in my eyes''. Literally does not exist.

If you want women to be attracted to you, you need to be born tall, with a handsome face. Have large forearems and wrists, broad shoulders.

When foids say they are attracted to 'smart' men, they're literally picturing Henry Cavill with glasses.

No degree or job for your face.

Me working on my Master's degree reading this :feelsrope:

Even if it somehow worked the foid won’t love you. I’m also too high inhib to do anything but NEETmax because I’d rather waste my time coping than working