Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just get a church girl bro

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
My entire youth I was forced to go to church. From kid to teens.

I saw how exactly these "church girls" were. They thought a Bible verse in their Facebook status excuses everything they did. They were all sluts and everyone knew it, but everyone just kind of pretended they weren't each Sunday. Every single church was the same.

I wouldn't ever go anywhere near one, personally. I've seen too much shit too often too similarly between one another.

Basically, all women are sluts and I've never seen any shred of evidence otherwise anywhere I've ever went.

i went to all christian school and most of the girls there were whores :feelskek:

I was forced to church from infancy to adulthood.

tbhtbh. I was never mormon but I lived around them for awhile and the female mormons were always sluts. Sure they weren't super open about it like modern foids but basically all of them had sex before marriage numerous times but just pretended they didn't.

They whore all week, and repent on sunday.

I'm so fucking glad that I was raised by atheist parents.

Not even God can compete with female hyper gamy. This is why women don't have souls.

Ezgif 6 65194c5669c1

yeah I had this cope for a while as well. they are all larping and completely in love with shlomo and his agenda

"Only God can judge me. Teehee"

Church foids are the biggest chad chasers

How did such whoredom become commonplace. What went wrong.

"Only God can judge me. Teehee"
innocent looking "christian" loli brutally rejects cultured older man wanting marriage. goes home and sets john 8:7 instagram status. true story

I'm a Christian who goes to church on my own accord, not because I'm forced to, but I agree that "church girls" are just as bad as non-believers.

I hate when I'm in church and i see young girls there wtf they are doing in there. They should be fucking chads which is the only thing that really interests them.
I'm a Christian who goes to church on my own accord, not because I'm forced to, but I agree that "church girls" are just as bad as non-believers.
Are you Christianmaxing in order to get a good life in this world or are you waiting to die and go to heaven?

Last edited: