Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get a car bro

Can someone explain what exactly happened? Why did the driver put his foot on the gas when the dude in fron stopped?

Can someone explain what exactly happened? Why did the driver put his foot on the gas when the dude in fron stopped?
Blue car stopped suddenly so the guy we are watching had to break really hard and suddenly. He stopped successfully but then a 3rd car who wasnt paying attention smashed into the back of him.

Blue car stopped suddenly so the guy we are watching had to break really hard and suddenly. He stopped successfully but then a 3rd car who wasnt paying attention smashed into the back of him.
oh makes sense

lmfao

That moan at the end is kinda disturbing.

Blue car is foid and bus is chad

@LastGerman

I will not watch it.

i have a car

Nice brag.

Blue car is foid and bus is chad

Disgusting. Ban female driving now.

uhhhhhhhh im retarded and my parents don't like me enough to throw me in driving class when I was 16

@LastGerman

we have another driverlicensecel

I know. I already said tha twe do actually have a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore. Driving is absolutely essential.

that's exactly how sex works

Brutal car pill