Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just get a better personality"

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Fun fact, I find it nearly fucking impossible to change my personality. I am just a bubbly energetic yet edgy pos by default, I can never just "breathe" and let other people talk; and I instinctively laugh to cover up stuttering. 99% of humanity hates me, how tf do you change it?

No gym for your personality.

I know personality means fuck all. I act the way I do I get told often it’s my personality that has me single but I just laugh because I’ve made a fake dating app a few months back with chad pics and acting the way I did and women where trying to comfort me and change the way I felt about myself. But my reality I get told it’s my fault for being broken lol. Meanwhile the attractive fake account got sympathy and blamed the women for how fucked they treated me

Bubbly mogs my introversion.

I know personality means fuck all. I act the way I do I get told often it’s my personality that has me single but I just laugh because I’ve made a fake dating app a few months back with chad pics and acting the way I did and women where trying to comfort me and change the way I felt about myself. But my reality I get told it’s my fault for being broken lol. Meanwhile the attractive fake account got sympathy and blamed the women for how fucked they treated me
Based chadfishing not even knowing the term.

changing the way I'm wired is too hard tbh

I don’t know the terms yet :fuk: trying to learn them tho since it’s my life

this incel dictionary has a bunch of stuff,if you ever feel confused about some of the words being used here.

this incel dictionary has a bunch of stuff,if you ever feel confused about some of the words being used here.
Much appreciated my good sir

I concur, but even if we assume that normies are right, how the fuck do you change your personality?