Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just fucking remove women’s rights already

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
I’m tired of these conservative/redpill faggots who beat around the bush

The only way to revert the damages towards the patriarchy is to remove women’s rights and agency

total cuckservative death

Nah put them in prison

I’m tired of these conservative/redpill faggots who beat around the bush

The only way to revert the damages towards the patriarchy is to remove women’s rights and agency
I agree stop being cucks there's only one solution to get us out of this mess

Cuckservatives want to honor and respect wahmen for being tradwives. Instead they ought to be degraded and beaten for being cumdumpsters

Cuckservatives want to honor and respect wahmen for being tradwives. Instead they ought to be degraded and beaten for being cumdumpsters
the latter should be our standard approach to the these worthless garbage bags. I cherish the time I'm able to spend pursuing this worthy endeavorl....

Put them in special camp

This is one of the reasons why "democracy" is shit. You're obviously not gonna win an election by announcing you're gonna revoke the privileges (not gonna call them rights because they don't deserve them) of half the voter base, but it has to be done regardless.

Too late the bad has already been done and you can't go back to the old times.At least not in the places like North america, Europe and other civilized first world countries.

Even places like the islamic world are going to shit because feminism reached them.Women are alowed to drive and vote in most of them If i am not mistaken

It's a double edged sword.If you are a woman,now it's the best time to be alive.The era of the dominance of patriarchy is approaching to it's end and now we will be governed by big corporations owned by you know who through the media. I mean we already are tbh.

2012 really was the end of the world,but just for men,not for women.

Last edited: