Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Fucking Lol

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/_WvQxSMQ1Yg

where are the deathsquads when you need them?

JFL at the rices and curries choosing to be emasculated by a 6'4 Chadlite mogger without any reaction; almost like they've been tamed to do so... :feelswhat:

Foids in the audience likely cheered and clapped seeing their favourite Chad being put on display for all; all that professor is doing is coping with their own inferiority as an average bluepilled soyfessor. :feelsclown:

Brutal how they likely got loans or worked hard for a scholarship to wealthmaxx just to still get mogged and humiliated on the way. :feelsugh:

fuccckkkk bros:fuk:

It's brutal but it is still :blackpill:

I can’t wait until the chinks overtake the United States, or plain nuke us.

I’ve met professors like this I fucking hate all of them.

JFL at the rices and curries choosing to be emasculated by a 6'4 Chadlite mogger without any reaction; almost like they've been tamed to do so... :feelswhat:

Foids in the audience likely cheered and clapped seeing their favourite Chad being put on display for all; all that professor is doing is coping with their own inferiority as an average bluepilled soyfessor. :feelsclown:

Brutal how they likely got loans or worked hard for a scholarship to wealthmaxx just to still get mogged and humiliated on the way. :feelsugh:
"almost like they've been tamed to do so"

That part is sad lol

They've been blamed again and again by their bluepilled parents and told it's their fault in many aspects of life if not all

Wheres vagina and hoes when you need them?

I can’t wait until the chinks overtake the United States, or plain nuke us.

I’ve met professors like this I fucking hate all of them.
Just kill them all

I don't see why you shouldn't

Getting railed by Chad that’s where
I know that but i want a piece of the action too, Cope harder you may say, Well TF2 isnt the same as premium pussy

And the audience dont give a fuck.