Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Just fuck ugly girls”

Unattractive girls are a myth, even if you hypothesizes that the juggernaut law does not exist; there are still elements like fake-up that makes them attractive to the majority of the male population.

I think this is bad advice for many reasons. For one, fat women in general are bitches and are likely the same women to incel shame you for your insecurities. I know because I’ve encountered many fat women before myself. Why are most female child abusers fat and ugly anyways? Fat and unattractive women are usually just as unattractive on the inside as they are on the outside. Furthermore, women who are either moderately attractive or possibly even close to a 10 tend to be nicer than fat and ugly women are. I’ve known this myself. If a woman is a bitch you would know by looking in her face. You just need to have trained eyes to see and know what a bitch looks like. Not all fat women are bitches, and for the ones that aren’t you can usually tell by looking at them. If you aren’t love shy but are just ugly or perhaps there’s some other reason that’s holding you back, I would go for these women if I were you. They’re less likely to be judgmental. If a woman looks like a bitch, that usually means she is one. Just remember that.
High iq. The fatter and uglier foids disrespect me more than the stacys.

Cuckthreesome

I just want my looksmatch
Man of culture must search for looksmatch. If he fails more honor in committing seppuku.

Last edited: