Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Just fuck ugly girls”

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I think this is bad advice for many reasons. For one, fat women in general are bitches and are likely the same women to incel shame you for your insecurities. I know because I’ve encountered many fat women before myself. Why are most female child abusers fat and ugly anyways? Fat and unattractive women are usually just as unattractive on the inside as they are on the outside. Furthermore, women who are either moderately attractive or possibly even close to a 10 tend to be nicer than fat and ugly women are. I’ve known this myself. If a woman is a bitch you would know by looking in her face. You just need to have trained eyes to see and know what a bitch looks like. Not all fat women are bitches, and for the ones that aren’t you can usually tell by looking at them. If you aren’t love shy but are just ugly or perhaps there’s some other reason that’s holding you back, I would go for these women if I were you. They’re less likely to be judgmental. If a woman looks like a bitch, that usually means she is one. Just remember that.

Every girl is ugly without tar on their faces

This is worst form for of female worship, as like femoid has value just only for having hole between legs

Ugly females don’t want to fuck us either.

Absolutely retarded normie advice. Every foid can fuck a guy who is 6+ in looks. Incels are universally unwanted.

I cant fuck ugly girls because ugly girls dont want me too. Simple as that.

Ugly femoids will never want to near us much less fuck us because their egos are inflated to the size of a McDonalds.

Absolutely retarded normie advice. Every foid can fuck a guy who is 6+ in looks. Incels are universally unwanted.
I’ve lived around catladies for just about most of my life, so I know how w*men are. So you can’t say that I don’t know what I’m talking about. And that’s also partly the reason to blame for why my life is so goddamned miserable. If they’re ugly externally that means almost universally that they’re ugly internally as well, so you don’t want them — with the only exception being some black women (see Shaniquas, church sistas). If you wanted to lower the bar a little bit, black women are the only women I know who are “ugly on the outside but beautiful on the inside”.

Last edited:
i cant fuck an ugly girl even if i wanted to jfl

Whoever that guy is who keeps saying to fuck Asian ladies on r/incelselfies really needs to cool it with the shilling for Asians. I don’t have too much experience with Asian women because there aren’t that many where I live, but from the few encounters that I’ve had, it’s kind of a mixed bag. Filipino women are probably the best, maybe other Southeast Asians, but Chinese and especially Koreans are really no different than Western women are from the few experiences that I did have. I personally think that “go find an Asian hooker” is just Zionist propaganda and brainwashing for white men to pollute their seedline with chinks. In fact, most race-mixing is from WMAF. I think creating hapas and dooming them to a life that we’ve condemned to is something only the Jews would benefit from. This is why I prefer white women. It’s because even for the bitches, at least you have some variety and they’re not all carbon copies of each other. Just don’t fuck crazy women.

OP is obviously a normie.
I get rejected by the lowest tier of girls there are

OP is obviously a normie.
I get rejected by the lowest tier of girls there are
Did you read my post? I was mocking people who gave that advice, because most ugly women are ugly on the inside as well. Most nice women are at least a 6 on an attractiveness scale. This is why I’m telling you non-loveshy incels to step up your game.

Did you read my post? I was mocking people who gave that advice, because most ugly women are ugly on the inside as well. Most nice women are at least a 6 on an attractiveness scale. This is why I’m telling you non-loveshy incels to step up your game.
Most "beautiful" women are entitled as fuck.
I never understood how cucks can even get an erection for these movie star whores

Most "beautiful" women are entitled as fuck.
I never understood how cucks can even get an erection for these movie star whores
Here’s my advice in a nutshell: if she’s at least a 6 out of 10 and doesn’t look like a bitch, go for her. If you’re not loveshy, there are no excuses.

Here’s my advice in a nutshell: if she’s at least a 6 out of 10 and doesn’t look like a bitch, go for her. If you’re not loveshy, there are no excuses.
I do approach and often

I do approach and often
Then what were your results? And also, how do you tell if a woman is a bitch? Is it from looking at her or the demeanor of her voice?

Then what were your results? And also, how do you tell if a woman is a bitch? Is it from looking at her or the demeanor of her voice?
I know it by the way they act.
And obviously not much result as I am posting here

I know it by the way they act.
And obviously not much result as I am posting here
It’s not the way they act, it’s both of the two options I mentioned. You can tell a woman is a bitch both by looking at her facial composure and listening to the way she talks. I’ve been able to sniff out bitches because of how well I know them. It may not be intimately, but I at least know their personalities enough to tell you. There’s this one thing that I like to call the “bitch lip” in that they always look like they’re pouting. This is the most notorious example. Another way to tell she’s a bitch is by the demeanor of her voice, and it’s usually a hard voice that they have, almost like they were expecting you to say something stupid or are speaking to you in a sarcastic or in a mocking way. That’s the best way I can describe it using my own words. It’s kind of deep and demanding sounding, to give you a better description. They speak with a hard tone.

You stole my icon faggot

You stole my icon faggot
I’m a newfag so I wasn’t aware of your presence until now. So obviously I didn’t “steal” your profile avi. It’s a commonly used meme image on 4chan.

i find attractive girls are meaner tbh.

where's the lifefuel?

I’m a newfag so I wasn’t aware of your presence until now. So obviously I didn’t “steal” your profile avi. It’s a commonly used meme image on 4chan.

2D3C6AE6 6B71 41F0 A7B1 4EE2B15A2960

Chill dude lol

i find attractive girls are meaner tbh.
Depends. If you’re going for preppy cheerleaders, then they’re bound to be sassy high class girls. If they’re regular girls at your school who are nice to you in the library, those are the ones that I’m talking about.

I think this is bad advice for many reasons. For one, fat women in general are bitches and are likely the same women to incel shame you for your insecurities. I know because I’ve encountered many fat women before myself. Why are most female child abusers fat and ugly anyways? Fat and unattractive women are usually just as unattractive on the inside as they are on the outside. Furthermore, women who are either moderately attractive or possibly even close to a 10 tend to be nicer than fat and ugly women are. I’ve known this myself. If a woman is a bitch you would know by looking in her face. You just need to have trained eyes to see and know what a bitch looks like. Not all fat women are bitches, and for the ones that aren’t you can usually tell by looking at them. If you aren’t love shy but are just ugly or perhaps there’s some other reason that’s holding you back, I would go for these women if I were you. They’re less likely to be judgmental. If a woman looks like a bitch, that usually means she is one. Just remember that.

I have yet to meet an ugly women unless it's a land whale i have yet to meet a ugly women a few extra pound's i find attractive women that 10 year's older than me i find attractive i have yet to meet an ugly women yet these women hate men like me cause they belive they can get chad

I would gladly fuck and be with a girl that's ugly. The problem is, they won't even look in my direction.

I would gladly fuck and be with a girl that's ugly. The problem is, they won't even look in my direction.
Well, if that’s your preference then by all means go for it, but I think this method would work fir many incels who are struggling.

Well, if that’s your preference then by all means go for it, but I think this method would work fir many incels who are struggling.
If I could design a girl for myself, ofc I would make her have a good personality and good looks. But irl I would gladly take an ugly girl if she liked me

True, it's pointless to go for ugly foids, you wont get hard for them and they have just as big egos as betterlooking foids, in other words, it's over

Fat ugly foids are the worst Chad worshiping whores. Only cucks would go for them. It is better to be volcel than cuck!

I would if i could. But Chad is fucking them too.

I would gladly fuck an ugly girl if she would let me.

Problem is that they don't.

They have higher standard and a more nasty personality.
One of the reason is the subhumans hitting on them thinking they'd have a better chance.

They have bad body odour I'm assuming

Fat and unattractive women are usually just as unattractive on the inside as they are on the outside. Furthermore, women who are either moderately attractive or possibly even close to a 10 tend to be nicer than fat and ugly women are. I’ve known this myself.
D26FF044 E0A8 4E19 9BD0 C640D7A15CB6

Whoever that guy is who keeps saying to fuck Asian ladies on r/incelselfies really needs to cool it with the shilling for Asians. I don’t have too much experience with Asian women because there aren’t that many where I live, but from the few encounters that I’ve had, it’s kind of a mixed bag. Filipino women are probably the best, maybe other Southeast Asians, but Chinese and especially Koreans are really no different than Western women are from the few experiences that I did have. I personally think that “go find an Asian hooker” is just Zionist propaganda and brainwashing for white men to pollute their seedline with chinks. In fact, most race-mixing is from WMAF. I think creating hapas and dooming them to a life that we’ve condemned to is something only the Jews would benefit from. This is why I prefer white women. It’s because even for the bitches, at least you have some variety and they’re not all carbon copies of each other. Just don’t fuck crazy women.
White women ARE carbon copies of each other :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You've never met them before if you think otherwise

Fat people are objectively worse in personality since by definition it means they didn't have the self control or self regulation to maintain healthy eating and exercise habits. Sometimes this is the fault of their parents but if they can't remedy it the fault remains.

By contrast there is nothing inherently wrong with say being born a Chinese guy.

Women hate men for genetics. Men get yelled at for wanting a girl with a good personality.

Makes sense right?

Personality is the only thing that matters, so you might as well just go for the good looking ones

Every girl is ugly, just as everyone here, ain't ever going to ask them out again

Ugly girls have the same standards as attractive girls, except they are ugly themselves so trying to fuck them is pointless. At least try to fuck something you're actually attracted to

Juggernaut Law

I just want my looksmatch