Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just found out that Vermilioncore "ascended"

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★

I don't know if he larped here as an incel or was just an "incel" who ascended.
I don't have anything against "incels" who ascended, I'm actually happy for them. Everyone deserves ascension.

The problem is, that I'm envious as fuck.
I want to be in the same situation.
Sdgfsdgf

I will ascend soon
Saving up for hair systems +10kg more muscle and rhino im gonna do it boys :feelsBox:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

looksmaxx.me posters tend to be failed normies that were lucky enough to have sex at some point tbhngl

I post on .me but feel subhuman among some of the terachads there man
A lot of bullies there but tbh at least they admit they bully people and don't pretend to be good people like redditors and twitter mobs do.

A lot of bullies there but tbh at least they admit they bully people and don't pretend to be good people like redditors and twitter mobs do.
Tbh i posted my picture there for the first time and I truly realised how bad looking I was unfiltered in detail lmfao

is that made up? all i knew about him is he spammed this place all the time and he was young

i have no idea if he is serious or not there, it's literally a coin flip

just join looksmax and fakecelmax bro

Like always...

PICS OR GTFO

he's a truecel idgaf what anyone says

Was he larping as gigamanlet? Wtf is going on here?

Nah he just got high during orbiting.
Oh I thought u meant @Venomkore kek

WTF he was chad all along? Reeeee

Last edited:
So many gigachads, I feel so jealous. I have never even been able to hold a girls hand. :cryfeels:

If hes white he mogs

He is a great guy, I’m happy for him if it’s true.

is that made up? all i knew about him is he spammed this place all the time and he was young

Daily remainder all youngcels are fakecels no exceptions.

Like always...

PICS OR GTFO
Exactly, he should provide some proof. And if he has ascended then best of luck to him tbh. Until there is proof then I shall harbour doubts, if he's just spouting a whole load of this stuff without providing a single photo which can be proven, then it simply comes across as one big larp.

Unexpected

Last edited:
Daily remainder all youngcels are fakecels no exceptions.
there is a member here also young who literally said he is better looking than a guy who foids were drooling over. he also has over 20k posts

there is a member here also young who literally said he is better looking than a guy who foids were drooling over. he also has over 20k posts

Tell me who he is I will kill him unironically ded srs.