Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just found out that i'm going to be homeless next month

Should i kill myself or ldar on the streets?

• homeless ldar

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • rope

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tayhrdl

tayhrdl

NEET
★★
Rope or ldar? I'm a 26 year old incel and i will always be an incel because of mental issues

What's the reason you're going to be homeless?

Why? And in which country are you living?

Accept any job near YOURSELF Literally anything Or just go ER.

Fuck. I will have the same problem sooner o later... Almost same age btw. I dont know why there are no homeless incels around here. If i wasnt getting money from my parents, because they think im studying, i would probably be a beggar too...
I dont know, dude. Good luck. I hope you find peace whatever you do.

There are a plethra of avanues to.seek if your homeless in america, specially if u have mental issues. And if anything u can get housed up. Some places like were i live, it illegall to be homeless. Go to dss. They will put u up

Just go to internet cafe to get your shitpost needs met

Find a group of homeless people to befriend. Then you can take hard drugs, lay down and stare up at the stars gabbering bullshit for the remainder of your life.

Try to get money from the government

See if you can get disability gibs for your mental problems.

Get a BettER occupation in life

I'd rope if I had to become homeless, srs.

Going homeless could be a learning experience. Approach people, learn to ask for money.

Just go to internet cafe to get your shitpost needs met
I don't know why but this made me lol irl.

Homelessness is hell, but real hell is worse, so no, don't rope and open up a patreon or something before you go homeless.

Dude, just be homeless for a while and find a passed out Stacy at 2am. Take her under an overpass and do your thing.

Use Clorox wipes to remove your dna as well. Discard her clothes afterwards.

There are a plethra of avanues to.seek if your homeless in america, specially if u have mental issues. And if anything u can get housed up. Some places like were i live, it illegall to be homeless. Go to dss. They will put u up
lol America is the worst developed country to be homeless in.

Shit. If I had to go homeless, I'd just rope.

I would jump off a bridge if I was homeless

Find a homeless shelter, find a job, if things get bad dumpster dive for supplies and steal only what you think you can without getting caught. As a last resort if you think Your tough enough for jail or even prison.. You could always commit a crime and let incarceration be your home. Obviously I wouldn't recommend that though but if its betweenthat or death... What do you really have to lose?

If i were you, i'd give up on civilization and society and go live in nature like a caveman. That's actually my dream.

If i were you, i'd give up on civilization and society and go live in nature like a caveman. That's actually my dream.
Take the vargpill boyo

Being homeless is too humiliating, miserable and roping is haram, so I would have no choice to be a hERo.