Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just found out one of my only IRL friends has a FansOnly account

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It just kinda bummed me out. He’s supporting the enemy and paying to look at Chad’s property. I wish I had based incel friends irl

Pathetic cucked simp

FansOnly xDDDD

Is he at least hooking a brother up with dem pix?

FansOnly xDDDD
Left me confused.

OP also I believe the term you're looking for is "subscriber to only fans accounts" as when you say "he has one", it implies he's uploading sexual content.

Mogs me because friends

Is he at least hooking a brother up with dem pix?
That's like the only positive I can see in the fans only users. One idiot pays, the rest of the world gets free.
Too bad I know nothing really about fans other specifically so I know no people or models on there to know if I even want to see anyone or anything on that site.

bully him to suicide

That's like the only positive I can see in the fans only users. One idiot pays, the rest of the world gets free.
Too bad I know nothing really about fans other specifically so I know no people or models on there to know if I even want to see anyone or anything on that site.
It bugs me because that roastie was still paid for that picture when all youd have to do is go on porbhub or google images

He showed me and it made me sick. I hated seeing that creatures face
Fansonly is just a pyramid scheme to inflate pussy value. Just pay to see regular women, possibly naked bro! Just pay when you can see half that shit at the beach for free.

The future will be forced implanted electronic lenses where walking down the street all women will be censored till you pay a fee per woman to see them in regular clothes.

As soon as I started dropping the blackpill to my “friends” they quickly stopped the little contact they had with me and I haven’t spoken to them since

sucks bro

I'm kind of lucky where I can talk to 2 of my friends about redpill material but I can't go much further than that. If I went into blackpill, they'd think I was an incel and my cover would be blown.

Fansonly is just a pyramid scheme to inflate pussy value. Just pay to see regular women, possibly naked bro! Just pay when you can see half that shit at the beach for free.

The future will be forced implanted electronic lenses where walking down the street all women will be censored till you pay a fee per woman to see them in regular clothes.
Pretty soon you’ll be arrested for looking at a land whale in public without paying

I'd cut all ties with him if I were you

It just kinda bummed me out. He’s supporting the enemy and paying to look at Chad’s property. I wish I had based incel friends irl
We're all your friends here...say?.want some CANDY?.

jfl at first i thought you meant a femoid friend who made ine

Tell your friend that he's a cuck