Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found out my sister is lezzing out after her breakup with Chad ex-bf

lesbians are the worst part of the lgbtjsoqnsss+=logsqrtpi spectrum

Because she acts like a fucking retarded kid, the only time she doesn't live here is when she is in an LTR and that hasn't happened in years because she is still busy riding the cock carousel. My mother already bothers her about when she is going to settle down, if this were my home country she would've done so by now
lol i hate women who are like your sister, you dont know how many men on tinder had their time wasted by her, either by matching and not replying, or matching and ghosting after few days of convos, or ghosting after a date or few dates

trust me thats prob a lot

Our nature is to be sinful and disobedient, because we are fallen. Only through Jesus can we be redeemed.
JFL how fantastic, exactly what this place needs, more retarded christcucks out of retirement.. :feelsdevil:

Just pray and ask for forgiveness bro! :feelsokman:

JFL how fantastic, exactly what this place needs, more retarded christcucks out of retirement.. :feelsdevil:

Just pray and ask for forgiveness bro! :feelsokman:
Hello fellow incels.is user

lol i hate women who are like your sister, you dont know how many men on tinder had their time wasted by her, either by matching and not replying, or matching and ghosting after few days of convos, or ghosting after a date or few dates

trust me thats prob a lot
AWALT

That sounds like foid speak to me :feelssus:
That faggot is obviously an infiltrator, there is a thread on him in our sekrit hideout where we discussed and agreed to this theory

I just wish I don't wake up tomorrow

See you tomorrow,
Your Dearest Graycel Maximus

OP is probably larping, but yeah, all women are lesbians. I've never met a woman that hasn't admitted to doing sexual things with other women in highschool or college.
Women are very touchy with each other, very molesty-like. I mean that clearly gives it away....

Another statistic OP. She’s now made her FDS account, looking for a HVM (the 100+ beta simps in her dms are not men, they’re “creeps”)