Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found out my sister is lezzing out after her breakup with Chad ex-bf

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I never took my retarded sister for a filthy dyke, but here we are. After noticing she left her phone unlocked while she went to take a shower, I just had to take a look at her Tinder again. Of course her inbox was filled to the brim with thirsty orbiters getting no replies, Chads/Chadlites saying how good the sex was, nothing new, but I also noticed something odd in her messages. A blonde foid she had been chatting with ALSO ENGAGED IN SEX CONVOS WITH MY SISTER, so I thought to myself "WTF". I knew she was on the rebound after her last breakup but I never thought she would stoop so low as to become a degenerate. I was really tempted to show this to my mother because our family has always frowned upon the LGBT faggots (which is probably the only thing I like about them), the cunt even changed her preference to F4M/F4F in her bio. It makes sense that my sister was the only person in our family to tolerate faggots, my older brothers would not take kindly to the news so that will be interesting to watch. Tfw toilets would rather fuck other toilets than date sub5 men jfl :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Any pictures? :feelsseriously:

pics of the "Chad"

After noticing she left her phone unlocked while she went to take a shower, I just had to take a look at her Tinder again. Of course her inbox was filled to the brim with thirsty orbiters getting no replies, Chads/Chadlites saying how good the sex was, nothing new, but I also noticed something odd in her messages. A blonde foid she had been chatting with ALSO ENGAGED IN SEX CONVOS WITH MY SISTER, so I thought to myself "WTF". I knew she was on the rebound after her last breakup but I never thought she would stoop so low as to become a degenerate. I'm really tempted to show this to my mother because our family has always frowned upon the LGBT faggots (which is probably the only thing I like about them), the cunt even changed her preference to F4M/F4F in her bio.
7D673C1D 1C0D 4EC5 8617 DE770ECB211C

Tell your brother. Sod her for faking being ‘lesbian’ when in reality she is just Chadsexual.

Well, to be honest, better to be a dyke than a fucking cum toilet.

Domestic violence is higher in dykes.

:ahegao:

family honor must be restored

Man, I hope that's a LARP. Thank God for being an only child.

Any pictures? :feelsseriously:
You expect me to take screenshots on her phone and send them to mine without her noticing? Considering foids literally do everything with their phone nowadays, it was hard enough getting a hold of it unlocked for that brief moment. Maybe next time

pics of the "Chad"
As you would expect a Chad to look like, the one on the left

She constantly rejects guys that look like the one on the right

5ccejpb1rtb51

Well, to be honest, better to be a dyke than a fucking cum toilet.
She is both though, degenerates and foids should burn anyway

You expect me to take screenshots on her phone and send them to mine without her noticing? Considering foids literally do everything with their phone nowadays, it was hard enough getting a hold of it unlocked for that brief moment. Maybe next time

View attachment 489320

except he probably doesn't look like that. I would bet money he's a normie.

Nobody wants
Nobody likes
Dykes, dykes, dykes!

except he probably doesn't look like that. I would bet money he's a normie.
I would bet money that you're an infiltrator that needs to kill himself GrAYcel

I would bet money that you're an infiltrator that needs to kill himself GrAYcel
Keep coping. People need to stop calling any slightly above average height white normie a "Chad".

She constantly rejects guys that look like the one on the right

View attachment 489320

The right ones frame :feelsrope:

show her parents unironically

Ah. She reminds me of my "oneitis", Rose. She would compensate for her "Father Complex" by sleeping with men who resembled him.

After years of being "pumped and dumped", she finally decided to become a lesbian.

Bluepillers: 50):soy::soy::soy:

I'm really tempted to show this to my mother because our family has always frowned upon the LGBT faggots
why 'tempted'? why wouldnt u tell them jfl

Aren't you in your thirties; I only thought my generation was doing this degeneracy?
Oh how the times have changed, hasn't it?:feelsohgod:

Aren't you in your thirties; I only thought my generation was doing this degeneracy?
Oh how the times have changed, hasn't it?:feelsohgod:
No I'm still in my 20's but my degenerate sister is in her 30's, she acts like an 18 year old though

when the chad is not enough..........

Bluepillers: 69) :soy::soy::soy::soy:

i reloaded the thread 500 times but still no pictures of you're sister :dafuckfeels:

i reloaded the thread 500 times but still no pictures of you're sister :dafuckfeels:
Yeah sure I'll post an uncensored photo of my relative on an incel forum for all the brocels, feds and soys to enjoy or use to track me down, that's a good idea :feelsseriously:

You are a fucktard

I'm glad my sister isn't as slut as yours

Really? This will be good for a verbal weapon against those ‘Men are violent’ types. :feelsdevil:
Yeah studies show that lesbians have the highest and oddly enough fags have the least. People mostly ignore it, but it goes against the theory that men are all abusive. Women simply have other forms of abuse and they do it behind closed doors and since men don't wanna feel weak/knows no one will help they just put up with it. If he defends himself he goes to prison, but also too much of a cuck to break up with the slut. So women get away with it a lot. And if it's two women, double that with no consequences... lesbians having more DV makes perfect sense.

Also as far as hetero abuse, weird that foids personality detectors never can predict equal rights and lefts from chad. Somehow it caught on that an ugly guy would be abusive though. :feelshehe:

OP is probably larping, but yeah, all women are lesbians. I've never met a woman that hasn't admitted to doing sexual things with other women in highschool or college.

OP is probably larping, but yeah, all women are lesbians. I've never met a woman that hasn't admitted to doing sexual things with other women in highschool or college.
Why would I LARP about something that is an often occurrence in foid behaviour?

Last edited:
Women are all degenerate bisexuals. 100%. Yet we are supposed to believe in a benevolent God. A God who has made women like each other more than an average man, not even mentioning an incel man.

Why does your 30 year old sister live with you?
Because she acts like a fucking retarded kid, the only time she doesn't live here is when she is in an LTR and that hasn't happened in years because she is still busy riding the cock carousel. My mother already bothers her about when she is going to settle down, if this were my home country she would've done so by now

Women are all degenerate bisexuals. 100%. Yet we are supposed to believe in a benevolent God. A God who has made women like each other more than an average man, not even mentioning an incel man.
We were made perfect, but our actions lead to the fall of mankind and corrupted by sin.

"Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God" (Romans 8:5-8 ).

"The flesh sets its desire against the spirit, and the spirit against the flesh, for these are in opposition to one another" (Galatians 5:17).

Our nature is to be sinful and disobedient, because we are fallen. Only through Jesus can we be redeemed.

im just glad i dont have to witness something degenerate like this because i have no sister.

typical chadsexual whore, its either chad or other foids. many cunts do this.