Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found out my sister is lezzing out after her breakup with Chad ex-bf

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★★★
32d 14h 35m
RedBull said:
Keep coping. People need to stop calling any slightly above average height white normie a "Chad".
That sounds like foid speak to me :feelssus:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 16m
Transcended Trucel said:
Women are all degenerate bisexuals. 100%. Yet we are supposed to believe in a benevolent God. A God who has made women like each other more than an average man, not even mentioning an incel man.
We were made perfect, but our actions lead to the fall of mankind and corrupted by sin.

"Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God" (Romans 8:5-8 ).

"The flesh sets its desire against the spirit, and the spirit against the flesh, for these are in opposition to one another" (Galatians 5:17).

Our nature is to be sinful and disobedient, because we are fallen. Only through Jesus can we be redeemed.

BPJ

BPJ

Officer
★★
12d 19h 43m
im just glad i dont have to witness something degenerate like this because i have no sister.

typical chadsexual whore, its either chad or other foids. many cunts do this.

Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
64d 23h 29m
lesbians are the worst part of the lgbtjsoqnsss+=logsqrtpi spectrum

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
224d 19h 14m
Emergency Manual said:
OP is probably larping, but yeah, all women are lesbians. I've never met a woman that hasn't admitted to doing sexual things with other women in highschool or college.
The good looking, feminine ones are Chadsexuals. They hook up with women for the same reason they'll fuck dogs and not low value men, they can't get impregnated by dykes and hounds and they can't get a Chad to commit.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 14m
WorldYamataizer said:
lesbians are the worst part of the lgbtjsoqnsss+=logsqrtpi spectrum
They need to be dicked down by a group of short, dark Indians: there needs to be corrective rape for degenerate lesbians.:feelsYall:

W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★★
7d 4m
ERadicator said:
Because she acts like a fucking retarded kid, the only time she doesn't live here is when she is in an LTR and that hasn't happened in years because she is still busy riding the cock carousel. My mother already bothers her about when she is going to settle down, if this were my home country she would've done so by now
lol i hate women who are like your sister, you dont know how many men on tinder had their time wasted by her, either by matching and not replying, or matching and ghosting after few days of convos, or ghosting after a date or few dates

trust me thats prob a lot

Deleted member 36028

Deleted member 36028

Normies must suffer
-
1d 21h 15m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Really? This will be good for a verbal weapon against those ‘Men are violent’ types. :feelsdevil:

S

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★★
168d 13h 10m
Emergency Manual said:
Our nature is to be sinful and disobedient, because we are fallen. Only through Jesus can we be redeemed.
JFL how fantastic, exactly what this place needs, more retarded christcucks out of retirement.. :feelsdevil:

Just pray and ask for forgiveness bro! :feelsokman:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 16m
stravinsky said:
JFL how fantastic, exactly what this place needs, more retarded christcucks out of retirement.. :feelsdevil:

Just pray and ask for forgiveness bro! :feelsokman:
Hello fellow incels.is user

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
199d 11h 15m
wastedTime said:
lol i hate women who are like your sister, you dont know how many men on tinder had their time wasted by her, either by matching and not replying, or matching and ghosting after few days of convos, or ghosting after a date or few dates

trust me thats prob a lot
AWALT

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
199d 11h 15m
IncelGolem said:
That sounds like foid speak to me :feelssus:
That faggot is obviously an infiltrator, there is a thread on him in our sekrit hideout where we discussed and agreed to this theory

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 6h 45m
I just wish I don't wake up tomorrow

Inkblot

Inkblot

Freakazoid
-
2d 3h 34m
Tenshi said:
I just wish I don't wake up tomorrow
See you tomorrow,
Your Dearest Graycel Maximus

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
199d 11h 15m
Inkblot said:
See you tomorrow,
Your Dearest Graycel Maximus

D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
21h 0m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Tell your brother. Sod her for faking being ‘lesbian’ when in reality she is just Chadsexual.

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★★★
7d 10h 38m
Emergency Manual said:
OP is probably larping, but yeah, all women are lesbians. I've never met a woman that hasn't admitted to doing sexual things with other women in highschool or college.
Women are very touchy with each other, very molesty-like. I mean that clearly gives it away....

Another statistic OP. She’s now made her FDS account, looking for a HVM (the 100+ beta simps in her dms are not men, they’re “creeps”)

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
199d 11h 15m
CopeKeith said:
She’s now made her FDS account, looking for a HVM (the 100+ beta simps in her dms are not men, they’re “creeps”)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8