Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just found out my mother is a cheating whore

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
My mom has already blackpilled me to a degree when I discovered she divorced my former chad lite father (when I was 6) not long after he began balding, and when I was 19 she noticed I was balding and immediately had me take finasteride (which would have been great if only she hadn't sent me to a lousy clinic that used far too low of a dosage to couneract my potent baldcel genes...) Plus in the past few years, when she finally seemed to understand that I'll end up a permavirgin, I noticed her becoming more distant to me, when previously she was always trying to get closer.

Now I found out she has been cheating on the guy she remarried to shortly after divorcing my dad, aka my step father. They've been together for almost 20 years now, and they always seemed to get along really well. I didn't see it coming at all, but now to think of it my mom has been virtually never at home due to being a workaholic; she's always either with coworkers or out partying with her friends, so it's starting to make sense. Still, I never imagined my own mother would resort to this. My step dad, although I'm not that fond of him, did everything he could to be a good husband. This whole time he has showed nothing but love and dedication, he and my mother virtually never even fought until lately. The only thing is that he's much older than my mom, and has the typical boomer out of shape body. Otherwise, he's done nothing wrong at all.

It infuriates me because despite being aware of the blackpill, I always believed my mother was an exception, and I've always been reluctant to leave home because I was afraid to leave her behind. Now I realize this whole time she has been just like all the other horrible women I hear about. She is a selfish cunt who wants to pour everything into her career and social life at the expense of her family. She has been like this all along, ever since she divorced my dad, but now she has taken it to the logical conclusion.

I want nothing to do with this cunt I used to call my mother, I hope grandma and grandpa spit on her down from heaven. In a couple days I'll be moving in with my dad as I should've done as soon I was old enough to (I almost did but my lying whore cunt of a mother convinced me out of it by shedding crocodile tears). Maybe at some point I will move far away from this town, as I hardly have what can be called a family here anyway. As for getting married, as my mother once insisted I'm destined to some day do, I've given up the little hope of that which still remained.

she's always with either coworkers or out partying with her friends, so it's starting to make sense
Mothers are foids in the end. We should expect those things tbh

I read others on this forum say this, but I thought it was taking the blackpill too far. Now I realize how true it is. No matter how much I try to evade the blackpill, it follows me everywhere in life. There's no escape from it lads.

Mine was very faithful as far as I can tell, but only settled to my father as a last resource after being railed by the whole town. Not better

Mine was very faithful as far as I can tell, but only settled to my father as a last resource after being railed by the whole town. Not better
What is even stranger is my mom was more or less a "femcel" in her youth, she was bullied in high school and never had a boyfriend until her first husband in her early 20s. I suppose she had to make up for her lack of whoredom in youth in middle age.

That sucks dude.

I recently discovered my grandpa was the product of his mom cheating on her husband with a man she worked for as a secretary before she gave him up for adoption and married said man.

Of course, this happened to far back to affect me personally (it happened almost a century ago) it shows most all of us have thottery somewhere in our lineage and it is unavoidable and you have to be your own person.

That sucks dude.

I recently discovered my grandpa was the product of his mom cheating on her husband with a man she worked for as a secretary before she gave him up for adoption and married said man.

Of course, this happened to far back to affect me personally (it happened almost a century ago) it shows most all of us have thottery somewhere in our lineage and it is unavoidable and you have to be your own person.
That's sad as I thought in the "good old days" such things didn't happen. Maybe they still happened but less so since they were punished much more severely; after all most marriages didn't end in adultery and divorce until the 1970s. Now it has gotten to the point that marriage is such a risky proposition that there's no way it's worth it for the average man, let alone below average like us. Family is supposed to be the foundation of any complex society, if the majority can't even form functional families, IT'S OVER for soyciety.

What is even stranger is my mom was more or less a "femcel" in her youth, she was bullied in high school and never had a boyfriend until her first husband in her early 20s. I suppose she had to make up for her lack of whoredom in youth in middle age.
This was common on their generation, I guess. Mine's mom story was similar. Femcel til her early 20's, then started whoring up in her late 20's after being chad widowed by a failed ltr, marrying my dad only after that, pretty late, on her early 30's. Wonder how my life could have been different if I was born to her earlier chad bf, instead of my dad

How do you know she's cheating? Do you have proof? If you do, give it to your step-father when you move in with your father.

How do you know she's cheating? Do you have proof? If you do, give it to your step-father when you move in with your father.
I heard them argue and discuss having a divorce, it was obvious.

If someone is not burned out in their career over a long period, they were never a 'cel' to begin with.

Brutal story, bro.

despite being aware of the blackpill, I always believed my mother was an exception
AWALT is pre-requisite for the blackpill.

Behind every simp is a belief in m'lady's exceptionality.

Some foids ARE exceptional, but these are so few and far between that most guys never meet one.

Its the upbringing. Her parents raised a hoe and that's what she became. Tends to happen when you get all the love and adoration in life and never face consequences for your actions.

That sucks dude.

Are you white?

Wonder how my life could have been different if I was born to her earlier chad bf, instead of my dad
Lots of men probably ask themselves that question bc most of their mothers had sex with Chad in their 20s but got pregnant years later from their betabuxx-father. It's probably the best outcome if your mother got pregnant from Chad but her betabuxxer thinks its his. It's cucked as hell but at least you are better-looking and beta buxxers make way better fathers than dark-triad Chads that most of the time just leave the mother completely.

My parents got married and stayed together and loyal their whole lives. So I am a bit bluepilled that it's not all women.

Brutal story, bro.

AWALT is pre-requisite for the blackpill.

Behind every simp is a belief in m'lady's exceptionality.

Some foids ARE exceptional, but these are so few and far between that most guys never meet one.
And you have to be at least Htn. An ugly man will instill the will to cheat in the most traditional foid. Biology first, politics second.

Brutal if you're not bluffing :blackpill:
She unironically met my dad in the birthday party of a guy she used to hook up with, where one of her exes was also present (she started flirting with my dad just to make him jealous)

Lots of men probably ask themselves that question bc most of their mothers had sex with Chad in their 20s but got pregnant years later from their betabuxx-father. It's probably the best outcome if your mother got pregnant from Chad but her betabuxxer thinks its his. It's cucked as hell but at least you are better-looking and beta buxxers make way better fathers than dark-triad Chads that most of the time just leave the mother completely.
holy cuck fetish in this forum is on another level.

Your grandma is a traitorous whore as well. Make sure you spit on her grave too.

Are you white?
only positive of being a shitskin Muslim curry or sandnigga. Almost none of them have a whore mother. Although in the future, that won't be true.

only positive of being a shitskin Muslim curry or sandnigga. Almost none of them have a whore mother. Although in the future, that won't be true.
Yeah, as soon as the dude mentioned how is family line has been cucked for 100 years, I could immediately tell he was european. The truth that alot of groyper tradcuck types refuse to acknowledge is that snow nigger culture has been cucked for 100+ years now, it's not some recent phenomenon that happened in the 1960s via the sexual revolution. Hell, the mere fact that such a thing as a sexual revolution could EVEN happen in a white country already shows you how cucked white men were even in the 60s. If that shit was tried in a sand country, I garuntee there would be a few beheading minimum.

The truth us that these tradcuck types crying about white whamen being ruined never gave 2 fucks about white women being rancid whores in the 60s and prior they are merely now upset that white women aren't fucking them, divorce raping them even when they DO ascend, and of course,making more and more mixed babies

She unironically met my dad in the birthday party of a guy she used to hook up with, where one of her exes was also present (she started flirting with my dad just to make him jealous)
I'd hate that shit

But that would make your life a lie

I read others on this forum say this, but I thought it was taking the blackpill too far. Now I realize how true it is. No matter how much I try to evade the blackpill, it follows me everywhere in life. There's no escape from it lads.
you may be done with the blackpill but the blackpill will not be done with you-ITV

Your mother is a whore. I want to fuck that whore bitch

You really can't expect anything good from females.. You could have "the best personality" and provide for the whole household if you're not a chad then they just profit of of you and manipulate you

Don’t ever talk to that whore again. She may be your mom, but she is evil.